• never !!

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
According to the traditional roles men are supposed to ask girls out . Some times woman ask me out but most of the time I must make the first move . I admit that I'm a bit lazy so it would be easier if traditional roles were reversed.

Last edited:

pussnboots

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
nah, hardly ever make the first move. It's not that it's traditional, or anything like that, it's just a bit ...overwhelming to ask a guy out. But I've also hardly ever been in a situation where I had a chance to ask a guy out either -- they seem to do the asking before I can.

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
okay, I don't ask guys out. It's not because I think it's their place to ask me out, it's just....uncomfortable? LOL, I feel for guys, it's gotta be hard, but really, I am just a bit shy when it comes to asking someone out. I'll give them hints, not play games, but ask them out? No, not my thing. Maybe if I met a guy who was also shy, I might, but I haven't been in that situation yet.

SnitchQitch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if i am just friends with a guy, it's easy. but if i am romantically inclined towards a guy, it's a lot harder, so i just wait.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
Men NEVER ask me out. Nobody in high school asked me out. Nobody in the work place asked me out. What I don't get is my female friends tell me that they think I am pretty and don't get why men ask me out.

I've met people on the net and it was sorta a mutual agreement to go out with each other.

*shrugs*

I'm not looking to ask anyone out for a while. Decided to make it about me, myself and I for a little bit. :)

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
by the time you ask me out i've already made the first, second and third moves! assuming you're asking me out because i've been flirting so delightfully in your direction.

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never asked a guy out. But that's mainly because the ones I want to go out with always end up asking me out first (or before I can hint it to them that I'm interested). I'm not traditional though, I don't care who asks.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Girls if you like a guy and want to ask him out but don't feel comfortable making the first move, chances are he may want to ask you out but is not sure if you wil say yes, or he may just be shy. I remember once when I was in college there was this girl in one of my classes that I really liked but I had no idea if she liked me of if she had a bf, or was dating someone and no way to find out.

One day she was not in class and her best friend said to me "you really should ask Andrea out I think she really likes you". So that pretty much answered all of the questions of whether she had a bf, was seeing someone, and whether she was interested. So the next week I asked her out and we dated for over a year.

Use your friends. if one of your female or even a male friend is also friends with the guy you want to go out with get them to drop some hints. In many cases if a guy knows you are interested, and will say yes, he is much more likely to ask you out! Guys are much more likely to make the first move if they know they will not be rejected.

Last edited:

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I seldom ask a guy out or make the first move...too shy for that. But after we go out a few times I'll suggest doing stuff.