How often do you change underwear?

How long do you wear a fresh pair of underwear?

• A couple of hours - Change a couple times a day

Votes: 19 6.9%
  • 1 Day

Votes: 221 79.8%
  • 2-3 Days

Votes: 31 11.2%
  • 4-5 Days

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • About a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A month or more

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll sometimes go 2-3 days in between changing. I'm incredibly, outstandingly busy with school, and by the time I get back to my dorm it's usually 4 AM or later...and to not bother my roommate, I sleep in the common room...

and the next morning, I usually wake up with barely enough time to get off the couch and run to class...repeat the next day...

The breaks in my day are usually filled with the things I don't get to do because I'm so epically busy, so it slips my mind...until 3 days later and I realise I'm still wearing the same clothing...and then I'll go change...

Fortunately, I don't sweat a lot, and I usually put on deodorant and cologne before heading out, so at least I smell good :p

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
I know this may sound weird to some, but if I have a day where I'm unusually horny or really getting turned on by something at work, then I have to change 2-3 times a day. I precum pretty heavily when I'm horny and will easily soak a pair of boxers or boxerbriefs. I would love to go commando, but the one time I did it, it got me so turned on I ended up soaking through my jeans with a big wet spot. Talk about embarrassing! I have to keep 5-6 pair of underwear in the trunk of my car at all times..lol

This is the product of about 5 minutes of wood.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know this may sound weird to some, but if I have a day where I'm unusually horny or really getting turned on by something at work, then I have to change 2-3 times a day. I precum pretty heavily when I'm horny and will easily soak a pair of boxers or boxerbriefs. I would love to go commando, but the one time I did it, it got me so turned on I ended up soaking through my jeans with a big wet spot. Talk about embarrassing! I have to keep 5-6 pair of underwear in the trunk of my car at all times..lol

This is the product of about 5 minutes of wood.

Wow, from experience that looks like you peed your pants from laughing too hard.

BS1984

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I change pairs daily as far as normal briefs. I wear boxer briefs to work out so actually multiple times a day. When I'm home I usually free ball.

beachboywb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
twice a day religiously in the morning when I shower for the day and again at night when I shower before I get in bed.......and if I work in the yard all day and am sweaty and dirty then it might be three times but usually twice.......but for alot of the time in the summer I walk around in just boxer breifs in the house and around the back yard or if I can get away with it I go completly in the buff......since my neighbors are far and few between......and I can usually hear a car or truck driving up the driveway when the alarm goes off so thats enough time to grab a quick pair of shorts and throw on, but twice for the most part.....

B_hijack

Experimental Member
Media
I just got back from 4 days with a friend at a cottage. I did the laundry. He had skid marks on every pair. He's not a dirty guy; I guess it's inevitable to have skid marks?

I have my dark underwear that I normally wear. They are skid-mark-proof, and my tighty whities that I wear on dates. I rarely wear them, so they look brand new. When I have a date, I don't wear them for long.

No matter how long I wear underwear (including undershirts), I always wash them afterward.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
At least twice a day.When i'm in theatre i tend to wear white cotton knicks under the scrubs but if i'm on the ward i wear any type of underwear inc colours BUT i ALWAYS have matching bra and knicks.

Then i shower and change when i get home and if i'm going out on the lash i then change again.

If i do my second job then i could possibly change my underwear 3-4-5 times a day.

Everyday. Unless I realise I've run out lol, and I need to frantically wash some. :/

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I just got back from 4 days with a friend at a cottage. I did the laundry. He had skid marks on every pair. He's not a dirty guy; I guess it's inevitable to have skid marks?

I have my dark underwear that I normally wear. They are skid-mark-proof, and my tighty whities that I wear on dates. I rarely wear them, so they look brand new. When I have a date, I don't wear them for long.

No matter how long I wear underwear (including undershirts), I always wash them afterward.

Euwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!:puke:

P.S...What's an undershirt?