How often do you crap and fart?

unique_exposure

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've seen cakefarts and as usual I can't believe such a beautifully frosted cake was wasted on that. Unless of course, she still makes culinary use of it afterward. Could be.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

:why:

I'd have to get a pocket counter to keep track of all the times a day that I fart. It would certainly be in the double digits.

Once I was coming home to the apartment building where I live and, being out of doors with no one around, I let one off just before turning to go up the stairs to the entrance. Immediately after doing that, I saw that there was a girl sitting on the steps talking into her cell phone. I'm sure that my fart was not loud enough to reach her ears, but I expect that the smell reached her nostrils after I passed (I mean, after I climbed past her). Luckily, she was not a resident of the building, and I don't think I have seen her since then. I wouldn't want to have a neighbor who runs away at the sight of me for fear that I am going to fart at her.

As George Carlin said, "Kids think farts are great, farts are funny, farts are shit without the mess!"

Last edited:

curious n str8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a lady we don't do that. :05:
In the immortal words of Richard Pryor " No bitch you just shit" :fart:

i fart A LOT and i'm not afraid to say it! and i especially love farting when i'm alone. even if i'm in public and no one's around i'll let one rip. ohhh and the elevators at work... i leave surprises for the next people who get in. heehee! :biggrin:
I love your sense of humor :mischievous:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hahahahaha thank you

i just crapped a huge one before i signed on :biggrin1: