How often do you crap and fart?

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I poop daily.. but only rainbows, cotton candy and and butterflies ofcourse.
My farts smell like strawberries.

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nuh uh, women never fart or poop...right, boys? :wink:

I remember some friends of mine (girls) in college had a picture they printed from the interwebs on the wall of their bathroom...It was a picture of Ben Affleck and it said: "Even stupid movie stars poop!" For some reason I think of that whenever the topic of girls/women pooping comes up (more often than you'd think for some odd reason :confused:)

Side note...If your trying to find this picture online don't google: "stupid movie stars poop"...You will not like what you find...Trust me

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I used to be able to fart for England, a fact not unrelated to my love of Brussels sprouts! Nowadays I tend to leave for farting for when I'm actually on the loo because my bowels can be a little 'unpedictable' for want of a better word.

As regards pooing, I normally gove for a good poo two to three times a day and generally find that works well for me. It can be more or less often (particularly if I'm constipated) but two or three times a day is normal for me.

One thing I do find is it's impossible to take a completely dry poo, i.e. I always have to pee, at least a bit, when I go for #2.

I'm a fairly regular poster at The Toilet (toiletstool.com) which isn't specifically an adult forum as such so sexual references aren't normally allowed. However I find it a great place for sharing funny stories, humour and anecdotes about toilet related stuff.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
usually daily first thing am
combination asian
(ya cant ban me, cos i am 1/2 asian)
and its OK, to take the piss outa yrself, i said.........