How often do you get a proper bra fitting?

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's large, but not abnormally large. Have you tried a variety of brands in those two sizes. Most of the D cup and above women that I know say Victoria's Secret bras don't fit them. Try Olga, Maidenform or Playtex. Also, the internet is your friend.

Have you tried TJ Maxx or Marshall's? They often sell high end designer bras for as low as $15.00.

I actually like the Cacique brand from Lane Bryant but because they specialize in plus sizes, 38D and 36DD are rare. Not to mention, $42 for a bra is expensive especially if you're trying to replace or restock.

You're right about Victoria Secret. Most of their bras are not appropriate for everyday use or just don't fit. My favorite spot to shop is Ross but you have to be patient. Most of the bras are out of order and you have to dig for the right size. I will have to check out TJ Maxx and Marshall's tomorrow. Thanks for the suggestions!

Ah for the days of the corsetiere who knew how to properly fit women! Few things are as unattractive as an ample woman cramming herself into a too small bra. Those saddlebags aren't attractive. Women look far better with a properly fitted bra just as everyone looks better with properly fitted clothing.

The fact is most women cram themselves into a bra smaller than they really need. Get a true and proper fitting in a store by someone who knows what they're doing and you can't go wrong. Your bust will look better by all means.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thanks to NJ and luvthembig,

I'd completely forgotten to post my update...

The sample bra was worse than useless, but I don't blame the woman who sized me based on my observations. I managed to get a lift into town just after trying that one, and was told that the one I was wearing was stretched beyond all normal stretching, which is why my previous consultations were so wrong.

I popped into two shops and was sized in both (The first because the woman there wasn't intimidating in the slightest, the second because the woman there was fucking hot lol) and they both said the same...

I tried on bras in both, and the ones they recommended were still a little small and left a small "ridge" at the top of my breasts (other styles were fine, but I didn't like them) so I spent a few hours trying on various ones in a shop designed for larger women (thankfully the bras there are the only thing not covered in moronic flowers) and walked away with two perfectly fitting 40G bras, one in black and the other in pink.

Can I just say... I didn't think it was possible for them to look the way they do now, and I didn't think it was possible to be this comfortable :biggrin1:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
victoria's secret is that you can take one of her bras and stuff it....well suffice to say i don't like VS bras.

i am however in love with princesse tam-tam.