How Often Do You Get Erections In A Day?

until the age of 35 - too many times a day to count. Now 45, depends on all sorts of shit like season of the year, country I’m in, last time I’ve cum, mood I’m in. I’d say 1-2 on average daily not counting morning wood.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never counted them. Aside from morning wood, or when I'm jacking off. I try not to get a raging hard on while I'm at work. Usually when I feel myself hanging heavy or semi hard I change my thoughts.

Every morning of course and then probably 5-6 times at work and another 2-3 at home in the evening. Differs day to day

Reactions: 1069369 and Gj816

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never counted them. Aside from morning wood, or when I'm jacking off. I try not to get a raging hard on while I'm at work. Usually when I feel myself hanging heavy or semi hard I change my thoughts.

I completely agree with you here. For me, it is more of a mental challenge to keep myself from getting hard. Left one it’s own, i have no doubt it would be hard several hours a day. In fact quit often even just driving it is fully hard...

Rebelx

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It depends on the day and it also depends on how horny I am that day. Sometimes it's hard to make count of how many erections I get in a day because I'll spontaneously get a boner out of nowhere! It can happen on the train, car, in public, anywhere really! And it can happen anytime.