• Total voters

Player_01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As often as I can...which right now hasn't been since February. :tired_face:

So, less than once a month.

There's a guy I've been flirting with on Grindr and Snapchat, I'd like to suck him off but the timing doesn't seem to work out. I'm still wary during Covid though. But he's really cute.

tito21

Superior Member
Media
Like a good Christian that I am, I give blow jobs every other day except on Sunday! I stop giving blow jobs in the 7 days leading up to Hanukah. The I fast for 3 days and open both my holes up business until Passover First day. Then I only give exactly 4 blow jobs leading up to Hola Mohalla.
I give twice as many blow jobs on Father’s day and give no blow jobs on Mother’s day. I try to be conservative and only give 2 bow jobs in the hour before Christmas Eve.

muskokan

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
prior to Mid March i gave blowjobs to all the men that wanted one. I was one of those bath house bois that loved to give my mouth out for all to use. I would give at least 6 or 7 bj's while i was at the spa, but since then it has dropped right off to zero. my throat is so wanting to be stretched and i have this tickle about 7" in that really needs to be scratched!

DirtyKinkyboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Regina i Saskatchewan (Saskatchewan, Canada)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How often do you give blowjobs?
If i had the chance it wouild be more then 5 cocks per day. I really dont even get enough cock for that currently but I would love to be able to suck cock constantly switching between partners and going to the next one after one is done cumming.