Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, yet another anal sex thread.

I discovered about a year ago that I have the most intense hand free orgasms when receiving anal sex. I never thought I'd like it before I tried it, and I was very shocked.

Well, my friend and I mess around pretty regularly, but we've only had anal about four or five times since I've discovered I like it. I have a couple of issues with it - first and foremost, if I'm not feeling 100% clean I don't even try it. I'm so self conscious about being dirty.

Secondly, my friend is thicker than I am, so when I receive and mind you there's months in between each time, it only doesn't hurt from one position. His dick curves up and I can only take it when I sit on top of it.

I just feel like anal sex is a lot of hassle, although when it happens it's awesome. So my questions to you is how often do you have it and are you as much as a clean freak as I am? Or is that something I just need to get over? And how can I make his dick not hurt me from other positions?

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
Get him to fuck you once a week every week

You will get used to it and the nerve endings will learn to get more stimulated thereby increasing the levels of pleasure and orgasm (better ask those that get it once a night for more details)

PLUS because you will get used to it it wont hurt as much or for as long

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How often do you have anal sex?
Not often enough. :biggrin1: :naughty: :flirt:

I always clean out 1-2 hours before I think I will get some good butt loving. I do it in the shower, with my handheld Shower Massage set to pulsate.

I have gay friends that use the Rectal Hygienic Anal Douche - Cleansing System for quickies and when traveling. However, at home they prefer the fun cleaning a Shower Buddy can provide. :cool:

Media

I always clean out 1-2 hours before I think I will get some good butt loving. I do it in the shower, with my handheld Shower Massage set to pulsate.

I have gay friends that use the Rectal Hygienic Anal Douche - Cleansing System for quickies and when traveling. However, at home they prefer the fun cleaning a Shower Buddy can provide. :cool:

Those anal douche things have a red tip and they look evil. lmao

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have tip toed through those galleries and let me tell you, pumped cocks just look angry and miserable. They remind me of the worms I used to bait my hooks with on fishing trips. :eek:
Eeewwww! I know exactly the ones you're talking about. :puke:

xrush_uncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find that as pleasurable as it is, it is a lot of hassle. I guess you have to make the time. It feels so good, and I like anal sex so much, but my boyfriend is very sensitive and it always hurts him a little when first inserting, not to mention my pain as well - not much, but it's still there. He's about 8 - 8.5" and I don't know how thick, but right at the middle it's pretty fucking thick. I give up on anal sex every month, and then fall off the wagon when I get extra horny again.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If it were up to me, I'd have it every day... It's always good to find a woman who loves anal as much as I do.

A long time ago, I had a girl who was very into anal. Out of all the times we had sex, I think I fucked her pussy one time. If she wasn't sucking my cock and eating my ass, I was fucking her ass. There were times when I would spend hours (no joke) just pounding her ass till I couldn't cum any more. The record was 6 hours with maybe 15 minute breaks between fucks to take a shower and drink some Gatorade.

(oh, and as for receiving, I would say I can take it as well as the next bottom, but maybe only 3 or 4 times a week since my ass isn't used to it as much as I once was).

maybach

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You are so hot. Hihi. You should plug the Rectal Hygienic Anal Douche - Cleansing System into your ass, put your underwear, keep it in your ass all the day. And then, you can feel your anal fucked all the day. :biggrin1:

Big8Atl

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I cannot get enough of my BF's tight butthole. He gets home before me and is all showered, lubed and on all fours on the bed waiting for me. We start out doggy style, and I finish with him on his back, holding his ankles, making him take every thick inch.

oldguywithschlong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have been getting it about once a week from a real friend with a niner. He starts with me bending over my desk (doggie) and we progress to me on my back on the desk (a soft pad under me), my legs up in the air, and he drilling me while standing. Sometimes it hurts when he really bangs as hard as he can, full stroke. But I will tell you this. If he could go at it more often, I would take it as often as he can give it.

Once in a while I meet with another guy who has only a fiver, and that is quite pleasant and adds a little more excitement to my sex life.

Yes I would like to get it daily, but I am glad to get as much as I do.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was in a committed long-term relationship and we were regularly going at it...I'd say on average at least once a month...it was fun. In the beginning though when we first started doing it...it was more like a few times a week...

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never tried but am keen.. but my girl says I am too big for it... which is not right cause there seem to be much bigger guys here. I suspect she tried it once and didn't get used to it. pity cause i would really like to give it a go

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
get it several times a week here. And to jules, above, women aren't going to enjoy anal sex like guys do as they do not have a prostate.
Women can and do enjoy anal sex... Just because they don't have a prostate doesn't mean they can't have intense orgasms. I know a few girls who have squirting g-spot orgasms when I fuck them anally.

B_Jules7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Do any of you have 6 inch or more girth and have had a first time experience with an anal virgin? Does it take time for the person to get used to it?