How often do you have anal sex?

I currently receive it about twice a week. I would like to get it more often, but something, usually either stress, fatigue or soreness gets in the way.

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah, yet another anal sex thread.

I discovered about a year ago that I have the most intense hand free orgasms when receiving anal sex. I never thought I'd like it before I tried it, and I was very shocked.

Well, my friend and I mess around pretty regularly, but we've only had anal about four or five times since I've discovered I like it. I have a couple of issues with it - first and foremost, if I'm not feeling 100% clean I don't even try it. I'm so self conscious about being dirty.

Secondly, my friend is thicker than I am, so when I receive and mind you there's months in between each time, it only doesn't hurt from one position. His dick curves up and I can only take it when I sit on top of it.

I just feel like anal sex is a lot of hassle, although when it happens it's awesome. So my questions to you is how often do you have it and are you as much as a clean freak as I am? Or is that something I just need to get over? And how can I make his dick not hurt me from other positions?

i think those are valid concerns.

for being clean, i think a good shit prior to getting fucked should help. Also an enema would be helpful too, but too many enemas can damage the physiology of the rectum and lower colon.

as for positions, maybe missionary would be best, since the upward curve may better hit your prostate in that position.

phantom73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm biting the pillow every time I have sex. I can't recall it ever being much of a hassle unless I'm not turned on. Otherwise, it's always a good, clean pounding without any prior prep work. However, given the nature of the act itself, there is always a chance of...well...you know. The great majority of the time it hasn't been a problem and most bottoms know exactly when anal sex should be avoided.

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Did it again the other night! FOR NEARLY AN HOUR! The orgasm wasn't nearly as intense, but I think part of that was because after about 45 minutes or so, I was just ready to be done because I was so tired.

We tried some new positions this time, and each time we do it, it gets easier. I took control this time and rode him hard, his eyes rolled back into the back of his head and all I heard him moan was, "that's fucking awesome." So yeah, that was kind of hot, LOL.

I'm done with it for a while, though, because if I'm having it all the time it won't be nearly as fun and knowing myself, I'll tire of it all together. Thanks for all the advice guys, but I'm starting to feel like a pro! :)