Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So in the past I've tried two more times, both of which have been very successful.

The first time was a week or so before Thanksgiving and I decided that I was just going to go for it, even if it hurt I figured it would eventually pay off. So after a few minutes of being uncomfortable, it started feeling really good. We went at it for about 45 minutes before I came on my chest and he pulled out and did the same.

The second time (more recently) was a much shorter experience and probably wasn't as good for him as it was for me. It only lasted about 15 minutes and I hadn't came in days and all of a sudden his dick inside me gave me the most intense orgasm I've ever had. I was shivering afterward. He looked happy that he pleased me, but there was no way I could let him back inside me after I came because it was so intense, so I finished him off with a BJ.

Anyway, now I just need to learn how NOT to blow my load right away so I can be a better bottom for him. :)

fit_bi_lad_uk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ooh this is my kinda thread. :biggrin1: Lol

I have 2 sex buddies at the mo so I'm doing okay! One in particular has a huge cock, kinda hence why I joined this place really for tips & when I realised I think I have a fetish with Guys with Huge Cocks :biggrin1:

briman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love the way my dick feels in a tight ass every stroke in and out is heaven and then i have a mind blowing orgasm i also like be fucked i came so hard one time i keep shooting rope after rope of cum while i had a prolonged awesome orgasm my cock is swelling now thinking about i mmmm i am getting really horney

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

Account Disabled
Media
Do any of you have 6 inch or more girth and have had a first time experience with an anal virgin? Does it take time for the person to get used to it?

Six inch girth here, and the key is lots of foreplay (fingers in butt, massaging prostate, etc) and lots of lube. The more the bottom can relax, the more fun he'll have.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
So in the past I've tried two more times, both of which have been very successful.

The first time was a week or so before Thanksgiving and I decided that I was just going to go for it, even if it hurt I figured it would eventually pay off. So after a few minutes of being uncomfortable, it started feeling really good. We went at it for about 45 minutes before I came on my chest and he pulled out and did the same.

The second time (more recently) was a much shorter experience and probably wasn't as good for him as it was for me. It only lasted about 15 minutes and I hadn't came in days and all of a sudden his dick inside me gave me the most intense orgasm I've ever had. I was shivering afterward. He looked happy that he pleased me, but there was no way I could let him back inside me after I came because it was so intense, so I finished him off with a BJ.

Anyway, now I just need to learn how NOT to blow my load right away so I can be a better bottom for him. :)

Dude, if you can go 45 minutes that is pretty amazing. I can only go 15 or 20 before he has to stop thusting or i am gonna bust one. When I was in college my roomate/ fuck bud used to fuck me four or five times a week. I remember one day is snowed so classes were cancelled and we were both really horny so we spent the day in bed, and I think we did it four times.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
To Jules,

Checked out your gallery. While bottoming for you would certainly be fun, I would have to say your dick is right up there with a lot of the others and would take some gettin used to. You are not average by any means!

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I end up having anal sex probably once or twice a week at times- at others it seems like weeks or months in between. I've pretty much solved the cleanliness issue, though. For only a couple of bucks at your local drugstore, you can purchase a little plastic enema bottle. Empty out the saline solution and fill it with warm water. Use that a couple of hours beforehand until the water in the toilet is clear, and you'll be fine. The three keys to anal sex are cleanliness, relaxation, and LUBE. :)

Last edited:

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been having anal sex with my wife for over 30 years. She has always loved me playing, licking and fucking her in the ass. I'm over 6" girth(see my gallery) and she has never had a problem taking me. I think that the woman has to get turned on by ass play to begin with especially getting her asshole licked, then she will probably like to get ficked in the ass.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have anal sex nearly every time I have sex. My wife and I are into group sex and we share our bed with several couples during the week. I love to be balls deep into her ass as a buddy has his large cock in her puss. After the girls can't take it any more the 3 of us guys give each other in the ass while our wives watch. My two regular buddies have huge cocks and I love when the fuck my ass one right after the other. I love the way they feel deep in side me.

Last week I was in a great sixty-nine with an old friend, she has a tasty pussy. She worked me from the tip of my cock to my asshole, she can work wonders with her tongue. After a while she grab her boy friend's cock and started to push it into my ass. OMG. This guy has the biggest dick I have ever seen, much bigger than my 2 buddies and I. I could hardly believe that his cock was able to penetrate me. I reached down and grabbed his cock, his is so think that I could not wrap my hand around his dick.

After the initial shock and excitement I started to really enjoy him. As I was no longer licking her pussy my friend moved on to another partner, her boy friend now laid down on top of me and we had the most passionate MM session that I have had in ages. Anal sex with my buddies tend to be very raw animal like, he was very different, he made love to me. I was rock hard as my cock rubbed between our hard abs; not only did my ass feel incredible, but my cock was getting attention. As he came in my ass I had a great orgasm and shoot cum all over our pecs. If anal as a good as that I would do it several times a day. As it is my buddies and I do it about 3 times a week.

plowmyground

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It has been over a year since I last received anal sex..My wife loves it up the ass, so I get to nail that sweet ass all the time. I love to dump in her butt..great orgasms for us both. Wish I could receive more, but..my regular lays left, so now, hard to find discreet, clean, tested and sane men...

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To the OP: My partner and I have sex about 2-3 times a week. We are both versatile, so you never know who is giving and who is taking on any given day.

i have yet to have anal sex with my S.O. because his girth. we've tried on several ocassions but we have yet to succeed. when we do accomplish that goal i will have to write a blog and tell everyone about it.

As krispdx noted--it takes patience and a lot of foreplay to relax, lube and open someone up. How thick is your SO? Take string, wrap around his hard-on and then measure against a ruler. I am 6" in girth and have had problems with guys who could not relax (not matter what we did, he was too tense and afraid to let himself go).

Another key is finding the entry position that best works for you. For example, when I am bottoming for my man (who is also about 6" in girth), I tend to start off on top and then we find various positions that we enjoy.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
To the OP: My partner and I have sex about 2-3 times a week. We are both versatile, so you never know who is giving and who is taking on any given day.

As krispdx noted--it takes patience and a lot of foreplay to relax, lube and open someone up. How thick is your SO? Take string, wrap around his hard-on and then measure against a ruler. I am 6" in girth and have had problems with guys who could not relax (not matter what we did, he was too tense and afraid to let himself go).

Another key is finding the entry position that best works for you. For example, when I am bottoming for my man (who is also about 6" in girth), I tend to start off on top and then we find various positions that we enjoy.

my S.O. is also 6 inches in girth, so you already understand where i'm coming from. if he's having an extra big day it feels even thicker than 6 inches. i never really thought about trying anal from different positions though, but i will have to take that into consideration!

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media
Well, I have never had anal sex, on either end. I'm using the Present Perfect, because I wouldn't say that I have already decided never to move into that direction.

The following question has nothing to do with disparagement, but I surely expect some naughty replies. I want to know if you guys who engage in anal intercourse, especially if you are receiving it, are concerned with the possibility of developing some degree of fecal incontinence down the road. Or is this another myth from righteous Right?

briman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i love anal sex i give proboly more than if receive but i have enjoyed being fucked and came really hard!! one time i just keep spraying cum it felt sooo goood one of the best times fucking was a guy who was really built huge man great body another guy was getting a bj from him while i fucked him and the bj guy kept saying fuck him harder harder which i did and he liked it and i had a huge orgasm i pulled out and shot all over his ass and then rub it in ahhhh yeah

Crex

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I was never really concerned with any negative side effects from anal sex, because as infrequently as I have it, and as it is normally nothing too rough, I can't imagine any problems that could arise, considering me and my buddy are safe and clean.