how often do you have sex

BIGDICKSMALLBALLS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How often do you have sex. First part of my marriage was 5-7 times a week with 3-5 other activities mixed in. last part maybe 2 times a week and 1-2 other activities. I went a good portion of my early life, 20-30 averaging about every day. BOY how getting old sucks.

How often do you have sex, per week, month

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Although I'm divorced now, when I was married our frequency was pretty similar to yours. It died off quickly after our sons were born.

Now, whenever I start seeing a new girl, we have sex all the time. After a while it slows down to 3 or 4 times a week.

A few years ago, I was dating a stripper who was in her early 20's. (I think I was about 36 or 37 at the time.) We were fucking all the time. I'm not sure if it had to do with her being younger or on the wild side. And, trust me, she had a wild side. It wasn't unsual to go at it 7 or 8 times on a Saturday or Sunday.

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If we're talking about sex with another person, as often as possible but not as often as I'd like!

If we're talking about solo then between 4 and 9 times a day, averaging 6.

Cowboy_Jake

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Was married for over 20 years. It was as often after 20 years as it was during the first year. About 6 to 9 times a week. I'm probably the exception rather than the rule however. I've always been accused of being addicted to sex. Figured that I couldn't wear it out, so wanted to use it while I was young and healthy.

D

deleted356736

I have been married just over 23 years, and it averages 3 to 4 times a week and maybe 5 to 6 times a week when we are on holiday. This frequency has been remarkably consistent throughout our marriage, with with short no-sex breaks for a couple of weeks after the birth of our two children. After those recovery times, sex resumed as before.

I gather that our experience is not common, but I suspect there are other couples who are as tuned into one-another as us, and who have been as sexual over the decades as we have been. Maybe the ingredient is true love: friendship love and passionate love. Maybe the ingredient is my wife isn't white Anglo-Saxon, and I suspect her African culture and heritage has made the difference.

driftingvoid

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sigh. How "wonderful" to know that this seems to be a trend :-/

When things were new, it was every time we saw each other and there was a time and place. After awhile, I realized it was always me coming onto her, so I backed off to give her some opportunity -- but why would a girl pick up the slack? This is a world where we cater to girls, right? Sigh. After a few talks about it which have lead nowhere, with some added frustration, I've given up talking about it. At her pace, maybe once a week. Sometimes, not often, maybe twice. Nowadays, she just apologizes for "not satisfying" me (to quote her). Obviously I can't just turn down a sincere apology, but it really does beg the question: "if you see the problem and you feel bad enough to apologize, why don't you do something more productive and ... fix it?"

But, I guess that must just be the common sense speaking...

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How often do you have sex. First part of my marriage was 5-7 times a week with 3-5 other activities mixed in. last part maybe 2 times a week and 1-2 other activities. I went a good portion of my early life, 20-30 averaging about every day. BOY how getting old sucks.

How often do you have sex, per week, month

I am divorced now, but when i first got married, we had sex all of the time of course like most others. After the birth of our children, of course it slacked off. This must be ritual. Then we went through problems which led to our divorce, so lack of sex was a major topic.
Now that I am divorced and have a BF for about a year, we have it all of the time. At least once a day. Actually I feel more sexual now than I ever have, so if it goes past a day, I get extremely horny! I hope this does not slack off. If it does it will not be because I dont want it. I think sex is extremely important in a relationship, whether married or not.

Explorer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm 36 and bi. So when I was in my relationships with women I would say we avg about 5-6 times a week, a one a day type thing. Now that I'm in my first relationship with a guy (who's several years younger) we avg about 10-12 times a week. We'll have sex about 2-3 times a day, the basic morning, sometimes during the day and evening.

I'm a Compliance consultant by profession so when I'm engaged on a project I work 11-12 hr days for the duration of that project which will range from 3-6 months, but in between projects I have plenty of time which we make use of, lol... Plus he's in hotel security and his schedule always varies, days or nights, so when the time suits we def make use of it...

Not to mention that for over the year we've been together our sex is GREAT! We keep it spicy and always very playful, hell, I've gotten to the point where I have alternate ego's, lol... So when we start making out sometimes he'll let me know, by name, which ego he wants...

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A friend told me this.

"For the fist year, everytime you have sex (Any Type of Sex) put a penny in a big jar. After the first year, take a penny out of the jar everytime you have sex. You will never empty the jar."

As for me, I can't get enough!!

Craig

B_MUSCLE14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have sex everyday day at my gym were im a personal trainer in miami i usually take the guys in the sauna and i fuck them

Media
Pre-mariage, as much as I could get! Marital sex like others: five or six nights a week, often two or three times a night, tailed off over 25 years to twice a week, one pop. However, rightly or wrongly, I have never been monogamous, so I've supplemented that either with affairs - 3 long term ones - or casual encounters. I'd say my average over a year is five sessions a week. One lover I see for a week at a time in another country wants it every night, at least three times a night. Which is great but exhausting.

driftingvoid

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Pre-mariage, as much as I could get! Marital sex like others: five or six nights a week, often two or three times a night, tailed off over 25 years to twice a week, one pop. However, rightly or wrongly, I have never been monogamous, so I've supplemented that either with affairs - 3 long term ones - or casual encounters. I'd say my average over a year is five sessions a week. One lover I see for a week at a time in another country wants it every night, at least three times a night. Which is great but exhausting.

Does your wife know about it?

ninerr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
About 5 times a week.
That's on top of jerking off at least once each day I don't have sex, and occasionally once on the days I do.