Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Twice a month. I am married. It sucks, and she doesn't. Yeah, it is my fault, like I said, I am married. It is always my fault in all cases. You learn that after a few years.

Dude, you need to get to know a good cocksucker. Nothing complicated, no committment, just satisfing head from someone who'll swallow.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm getting by at the moment. Single, but 4 - 6 times a month with two guys I know, one here in London (bi, single), the other in Birmingham (gay married, but no longer making love with his husband). But in the early 00s, at the end of a gay relationship that wasn't going right, it was months without. Followed by three years of celibacy. I don't recomend that.

It does seem common in a heterosexual marriage that love-making will tail off, especially after kids are born. I'd naively like to be able to help out, but it ain't quite that simple, is it?

When we're not having to deal with the long distance thing/making up for lost time, 1-2 times a day is our average.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I live with a younger gf (I'm 62, she's 36); when she's not out of town, we screw at least six times a week. We have long sessions (4-6 hours between the kissing, making out, oral, and fucking), rarely a quickie. She also enjoys sleeping with my soft cock inside her vagina (sometime during the night, it always falls out.) She's the only woman I've known who is as consistently horny as I am.

Reactions: lapdog2001

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, some of the people who have sex at least once per day, and sometimes multiple times every day; how do you do it? o_O

When I was younger, a previous relationship was with a woman about 7 years younger than me (mid 20's). She was hot, turned heads, etc. and I considered myself very lucky to be in a relationship with her. I quickly learned how she like to be pleased and made sure she had a mind-blowing orgasm every time we had sex. Since she told me I was one of the only guys she'd ever been with that could give her guaranteed orgasms, she rarely turned down my advances. ;) We would typically have sex about 2-3 times a week, but we weren't living together, had jobs, commutes, etc. So those 2-3 times were usually in the course of 1-2 days. When we had the chance to vacation together, sex was every day, sometimes twice a day.

In my current relationship (now wife) we had our time in the beginning when we had sex at least once or twice every time we got together, and some weekends where it was 3, 4, or 5 times. I'd love to have sex every day, and I believe she would too, but the reality of working full time, commuting, meal prep, etc. means we're both tired at the end of the day. Years later, we still manage 2 times a week, both wanting at least once more. we will get there someday! :D

dodong

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
about once a month... we're always too tired (work, taking care of the baby, house chores, etc). we make an effort to go on vacation to relax and have a good time (and good sex).

Just a_bit

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Anywhere from zero times a week to twice a day. One time this month it was four times in one night *wink*. I kind of miss a steady trend, but hey, that's the reality of schedules. The coming spring will rejuvenate things, of that I am sure.

Wow, some of the people who have sex at least once per day, and sometimes multiple times every day; how do you do it? o_O

I don't have sex as often as I would like, as he and I are doing the long distance relationship. When we lived together, it was 1-2 times a week. His work schedule at times can be flexible, and I do meal prep. Only do major cooking a couple times a week, otherwise it's more minor breakfast prep, etc. The cap of twice in a day is more a limit I impose, because he doesn't have as good of orgasms, if any, after fucking twice. Plus, my libido is higher, so I tend to initiate. He certainly doesn't mind the more frequent banging, but he would be ok with significantly less sex.

It's also made easier because neither of us are that into foreplay, and prefer hard/rough/fast fucking, so even assuming we fuck twice in a day, that's maybe only an hour gone.

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Been together 20 years, and we do it twice a week. I have kept a sex calendar over the past 3 years as i wanted to increase the number of times I have sex per year, and we've been doing that. When I started the calendar, we were doing it 1.4 times a week, now it's exactly 2. Aiming to increase that even more this year. Strangely enough, when we were in our 20s and 30s, it worked out to less than twice a week because we never had sex during her period, so we were averaging 6 times a month.