how often do you jack off?

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I can't remember if I've posted in this thread ... Maybe there are others like it?

Anyway I'd say 7-10 times a week. Most days it's once. Occasionally I do skip a day. But sometimes it's still 2, 3 times. Once recently it was 4.

And I'm 50.

Again, where have you been all my life. Yeah, I'm 49...

Reactions: Exbiker

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
everyday usually 2 minimum 4 on average. If I'm drawing lewd art or have watched something perverted... it's so hard to resist the urge to masturbate.

I've gotten a decent control of time it takes. I usually go in with a mindset to either blow one out super quick (10-20min) or really really enjoy it 10-5hrs. The edging is real, sometimes I have to edge where I swear I only move up and down by 1mm

those are on regular days with low amounts of stimulation. It's not all that rare for it to exceed 10. If I have lots of interactions with attractive women, can expect the numbers to increase due to my arousal levels being jacked u because of my fantasies with said women.
<.< If a cute chick is around, all I want to do is cum in her lol, after sex I want more sex because of everything that just happened. The awesome cycle. Lol if she's a total perv, it's gonna be on like bunnies.

I don't think age has impacted me. If anything I am more opened to doing it more now. I feel more comfortable with myself. I believe I'm scraping the lest remaining remnants of society's gross views on sexual activities.

I hope to rub thousands perhaps millions out before i die.

I did go through a brief period of hell recently. each session lasted 3-4 hours minimum. It was horrible. It killed my sex drive for a short while. I even had thoughts of "why bother" : O something that'd never cross my mind. Horrible few weeks, glad they have since passed. I don't like being forced to invest that much time simply because I can't cum any sooner. Sometimes I'd beat my dick like it's the last 5 secs before you blow your load... but for the entire duration 3-4 hours. Sadly i didn't look like quagmire *shrugs* what can you do?