how often do you jack off?

LoveThickCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've made a LOT of semen in my life.. if I do the math it's frightening! It is kind of difficult to get an accurate estimate because if I had another guy around.. the numbers change

Beginning to late twenties: EVERY Day, 2 to 6 times a day! (Record was 10 but not much cum left from 7th on)

Late twenties to now (39 years old) : Every Day, sometimes 3 to 4 times a day!

Now times when I've got a boyfriend or hook up, replace those with sex and blowjobs. But honestly those numbers are closely accurate to the number of ejaculations.. just can't figure exactly how many were with my hand from masturbating. Also, 90% of my masturbation induced ejaculations were swallowed by me, I LOVE cum and get turned on wanking off into my mouth or wiping it off my chest to eat it!

Now that I write all this down.. it's no wonder my friends always tease me and joke that my place always smells like Bleach! ;-)

Reactions: scobla

Every day, and I'm almost 50 years old. I'm thankful that I still have such a strong sex drive at this age. When I was younger, it was 2-3 times per day.

Reactions: Nudistpig

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If I'm fucking every day, not that much, unless I'm still horny after a hot session. When I'm not fucking, I'll probably jo at least three times a day, sometimes more

Reactions: John2011

johnny989

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok wow! These answers really opened my eyes
I cum maybe twice a week on average, maybe three times...
Although that may be the reason for my other issues so I will change that, I'll start wanking off daily, or even more

Reactions: LoveThickCock

LoveThickCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I masturbate nearly every day. It is how I relax and unwind at the end of the day.

If it's not too personal, may I ask you if your foreskin restoration has made masturbation more pleasurable to you and has your penis gained sensitivity now that it's covered by your beautiful new foreskin?

Just curious as I know mostly guys who are cut and a few, along with myself that still have our foreskin from birth.. but I don't know any guys who've restored like you. I respectfully ask out of curiosity but if I've gone too far, I apologize.

Thanks- Kevin

Reactions: LordAlfred

If it's not too personal, may I ask you if your foreskin restoration has made masturbation more pleasurable to you and has your penis gained sensitivity now that it's covered by your beautiful new foreskin?

Just curious as I know mostly guys who are cut and a few, along with myself that still have our foreskin from birth.. but I don't know any guys who've restored like you. I respectfully ask out of curiosity but if I've gone too far, I apologize.

Thanks- Kevin

Restoring my foreskin has made masturbation MUCH more pleasureable! Over time, my penis has gained so much sensitivity that it is nearly a whole new experience for me now. I wish I had been left intact, but having restored my foreskin has been worth the effort. I get much more pleasure out of masturbation, or sex, and in my opinion, better control as well. I can feel more now that my glans is not so coverd in dried/calloused skin that I can adjust my stroke to make things last more than just a few minutes. It's one of the best decisions I've ever made, regarding my body.

LoveThickCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Restoring my foreskin has made masturbation MUCH more pleasureable! Over time, my penis has gained so much sensitivity that it is nearly a whole new experience for me now. I wish I had been left intact, but having restored my foreskin has been worth the effort. I get much more pleasure out of masturbation, or sex, and in my opinion, better control as well. I can feel more now that my glans is not so coverd in dried/calloused skin that I can adjust my stroke to make things last more than just a few minutes. It's one of the best decisions I've ever made, regarding my body.

That's great!! I'm so happy to hear that and again, I'm sorry you weren't given that choice but so glad your restoration is so successful! Your new foreskin looks great too if you don't mind me saying.. very impressive!

Thank you for sharing your personal experience and I really appreciate learning about something as personal as restoration and more importantly happy your experience was one with great results!

I love reading posts, commenting and sharing here on LPSG and it's made better when nice guys like you answer questions and like I said, share such personal stories. My very best to you and Thanks!!

Kevin