How often do you jackoff

Road_cyclist

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It depends what you mean by how often? If you mean to ask how many times per day do you orgasm from jackoff, it would be average 4 times a week. Quite often I don't cum on purpose. If you'd ask how often do you get hard and play with it, it would be difficult to estimate for me because it's multiple times a day. If you'd ask how many hours a day you jackoff I could actually try to figure it out if I kept track of it, it can be upto many hours a day.
Yeah, I love masturbating, I love edging :)

Reactions: Zak Bull

igotthebigone

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah I wear a metal device with a plastic suction cup which gives me a new artificial skin where my foreskin/prepuce would have been. I had mgm/circumcision done without consent and a pretty tight cut as a baby.

The new skin helps a lot. It woke my body up. Not having much extra skin really desensitizes, but mgm/circumcision desensitizes the glands/head anyway.

I need a lot more orgasms now to prevent my blue balls from happening and can get hard and orgasm much more easily. It was annoyingly difficult to orgasm before.

I am 100% against mgm/circumcision and speak out against it often. I know many men who are restoring and there are groups for it on facebook and on different sites.
that's very interesting!

Reactions: SillyGayBoy