How often do you jackoff

Middle 50. From puberty till I lost mine potention 2 or 3 times a day and in marage also 4 or 5 times a week sex. Now after 10 years of ED mine erections are comming back. Now I Canon get a long semi. Now I dayly try to get as hard as possible and let it cum.

Useful tip for ED is a penis pump! I don't get ED, but I did research penis pumps and found in that research that it can help people with ED and if that's useful for you, I hope it helps! It's maybe not as good as the drugs you can get, but again I found that drugs for that condition can have adverse effects and I personally would be worried about those! I mean lads are always searching to increase their length and girth and that's how I came across it, I mean I don't know why I do because when I've had the odd blow job, I'm always told I have a lovely cock and or nice big cock is their words not mine, but like I say, we always want bigger and better!

earlier, I never missed a day, but now it is in relation to when I have sex with a woman...never on the day I expect to as I want to be fully loaded for the occasion

I use to have a wank at least twice a day, up to five times a day, but I realised that when it came down to having sex with a partner or getting a blow job, they preferred you to be thick and creamy, so I like to not be selfish and think of myself all the time, so enjoy leaving it a couple of days so it is nice and thick! It's also much more enjoyable having it every couple of days for myself let alone other people! 2016_07_15_17_03_36.jpg
2016_07_15_17_03_36.jpg

at 60 yo i usually jo 1-2 times per day. my alltime high is 8 times

I've only ever came eight times when I'm having a session with someone else, I just wouldn't have time to do it eight times every day! I use to wank five times a day, but dropped it to two and now I find it much more enjoyable not just for me but for others to leave it a couple of days!

nutbag

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
39 here. I honestly don't remember trying to see how many times I could bust a nut in a day. I did have an all night session with a chick where I came at least 4 times. These days I jerk off once a day, but it's all about edging... so that once a day could last for an hour or many hours depending on responsibilities. If I don't have the time to dedicate to edging, I'll skip a day.

Reactions: Zak Bull

39 here. I honestly don't remember trying to see how many times I could bust a nut in a day. I did have an all night session with a chick where I came at least 4 times. These days I jerk off once a day, but it's all about edging... so that once a day could last for an hour or many hours depending on responsibilities. If I don't have the time to dedicate to edging, I'll skip a day.

Can I ask you something? Yea!! Okay! :) We all get lonely and I don't understand men who claim to be straight, when long ago in ancient times and for example Alexander the Great of Macedonia and emperor of Greece, was married and had a beautiful wife, but his one true love was his friend he grew up with Hephaestion, he loved him unconditionally and in these days before the christian conquest and the evil that used Christianity as propaganda and a tool to suppress people and their lives, all men and women could love freely!

Do I wank, yes, but I don't wank if I can have my cock sucked, or played with and it wouldn't matter who, if I found them intriguing or interesting or even attractive!

Personally I have been with a women and I've been with a man, and I feel a man can not only pleasure me better, but they love deeper, value connection more, women are spiteful and deceitful and like snakes, with venom!

Every women I've known has used and exploited men, giving very little in return! I can't crucify a sex, but I would rather lay with a man or play with a man, that id ever want to do to a women!

Question - why wank alone, when you can feel a connection with a man? & it's easy to find men, easier than it is to find a women, women are to complicated!

I know men who have a wank at work, you can hear them bashing the bishop and panting like lap dogs in the bogs!!

The head of the snake!! When you want its venom, just tug & it will strike! 2016_07_31_14_15_11 (2).jpg

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
not to often as I try to save my cum for my wifes pussy. We fuck usually 3-4 times a week. She keeps my cock satisfied.