How often do you jackoff

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I cum with morning wood, I'll probably cum 2 more times in a day. So 2 to 3 times a day. That and lots of precum if I visit this and some other sites. Imagination goes wild, get horny. :rolleyes: ♥ ♥ ♥

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can usually squeeze in 2 or 3 sessions in a day. Most I've ever jacked was 8 in one day.
after lunch is best, laid out, stretched and slowly stroking my pole and fingering my butt and watching the world go by -oh yeh, in my car....

Joehot112

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
after lunch is best, laid out, stretched and slowly stroking my pole and fingering my butt and watching the world go by -oh yeh, in my car....

I sometimes do it on my way to work. Driving in the car pull it out and rub one out.

Joehot112

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hope you allow enough time, rubbing out a quicky sounds a bit frantic if driving to work...try it on the drive!

I have an hour commute. Helps the drive go by faster lol

Reactions: hornyguy269

only edged yesterday and then had an amazing long wet dream, wow, some dream, some orgasm and all hands free with a great cum puddle, once recovered from my cock explosion just had to have a wank and oral treat!
jelous of wet dreams. I miss them ;)

Reactions: surfnwoody

surfnwoody

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Morning wood, about 4 p.m. when I get home, and bed time.
Camping on the river, stroking one off with a buddy in the afternoon sun, luv it. :)