Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I nearly got caught once. I was an engineer at the time and there was a small room where there was a lathe and grinder. This room was not used much and I was in there on my own for about an hour when I had the urge to pull it out and go for it. I undid my zip and pulled it out. Even though I had the urge my dick was soft and I had to stroke him into life, just as I started going for it the door opened and in walked another engineer. Luckily I was wearing a dust coat so I managed to cover my throbbing cock, I think he knew what I was doing but said nothing and left, just in time as my cock just exploded shooting cum all over the inside of my coat and onto the floor. This was the first time I came without actually handling my cock. It was amazing

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not too much to tell. I have my own office with a door that locks. When the urge arises I just lock the door and get to business. I probably average stroking at work, twice a week.

persiandude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wonder when the school bus driver will chime in with his account of how it's pretty difficult to get off more than 3 or 4 wanks per day... driving the bus.

I've never jerked off at work, or at school, or anywhere outside of my own private home or car.

Happy to Go Barefoot

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the car is a hard place to jerk off because you have to get rid of the come on your pants or shirt I try to wear a condom when I jerk off in the car.
Yeah, I can see how that can become a problem. I suppose a condom could work well, but I hate a condom on my dick!! I'd rather lock myself into a stall in the restroom at work & wank into the bowl. Not ideal, but the options for a good jerk are not great at work in any case.lol

Reactions: stephen1169

ajcsu2018

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sitting in the bathroom at work jerking my cock right now. With the hot posts on here, and how much they make me wish I was getting a good rough fuck up my ass by a big cock, jerking off at work is almost a daily occurrence.