Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, so I am so lazy on jerk offI love sex, I love fucking the GF 10times a dayBut while being alone... I usually jerk off once or twice a week...Right now, it's about 9 days I hadn't have oneI guess I am going to have a wet dream by tomorrow...he he ...

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The question could be - When don't I jerk off?
Actually, I do at least once a day, most tims twice. I like a long edging session in the am with my morning wood. I live close enough to where I work that I can get back to my apt. for a "nooner". Or if I'm in the shower.
Whenever the feeling hits me.
And of course, I have a good sex life with my boyfriend.
No complaints here.

D

deleted111376

At least once a day - its good to make sure that it is always in working order.

huw ginnit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Before getting out of bed in a morning, then maybe at night if I'm not screwing... It's no biggie, just a way to relax. Communing with me

monsterheel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nearly everyday. I guess it's because I'm a youngster though. If I miss two or three days I'm unbearably horny.

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How do these guys who jack off 4 times a day have TIME for that? :) I just can't imagine it. Even when I was in HS & college I didn't have that much time. I had that much DESIRE...sure :tongue:

For me it's about once every other day or so. The longer I go between sessions, obviously the better the pleasure......

dickthrobbing

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Used to be fast and furious twice a day and even three times when I was younger :tongue: but 30 years on once a day but its a much slower and I would say enjoyable thing ........ but if I am planning to have sex I will abstain for a few days before and then I can manage twice in the night :smile:

Also I have just need to wear glasses to read so may be there is some truth in the side effects :biggrin1:

Zer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How do these guys who jack off 4 times a day have TIME for that? :) I just can't imagine it. Even when I was in HS & college I didn't have that much time. I had that much DESIRE...sure :tongue:

I have perfected the art of slacking, so instead of doing what needs to get done, I've got lots of free time to... 'commune with myself' as someone earlier put it. :p I think it also helps that I'm a constantly horny teenager as well.

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Great: straight and gays are whacking off in equal dosis. And they talk about it to each other, that must do somehing for the fraternity of men. Lets be open with each other and unbashful. Like to know how other bros are doing it,' lying down , standing up..) how they edge where they shoot Lets be frank with each other.