how often do you masterbate?

montana101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Everyday but when I've got nothing to do and I've just go a cock I start strokin'. But I realized I should cut down on it so my cums are better.

arniet

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
even if involved, still enjoy masturbating. enjoy masturbating with or in front of current person. i have masturbated after sex by my self but if alone, genereally mult times a week. orgasm if never about how much...

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Usually twice a day, but when I have the time, I masturbate as much as possible. Having sex just makes me hornier and I'll end up cumming 4-5 times on days when I have sex. I like to jack off one or twice before bed then my cock sometimes wakes me up in the middle of the night for a stroke and then one before getting up.

luvmycock

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
where do you guys find the time to jerk it 3 and 7 times a day? Im like a 2 times a day and the I wont go for like a week to build up the cum......but sometimes after being on this site I can like every day for the whole week ;)

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Normal day twice, once in the morning and once in the evening. On weekends and other days off, 4 to 6. I'm about to stroke out my second one today, which is why I am here