How often do you masturbate daily or weekly?

adilly

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Where and how do you prefer to masturbate?

Maybe 1–3 times a week. At home in front of my computer. I do it just the usual way really. Occasionally try other ways suggested by jackinworld.com. I kind of like edging as well, so I tend to resist cumming for as long as possible.

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
All the time, can never get enough, once 9 times in one day and on the 8th and 9th time no cum but intense feeling
I've done that, erpap, but rarely, and only on days when there's nothing to do. The funny thing is once I've finished, I'm ready to start right back up again. It all depends on how much free time I have.

Reactions: YANI-1960

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me, it's a constant battle between time and desire.

I consider myself a fairly horny person, I get the urge to wank everyday. But I'm just so busy during the day and tired at night, that I never get the time. I haven't wanked in a few weeks. I get hard and horny several times a day but I'm just worn out. I was planning to have one before bed tonight (my favourite time for wanking) but I just don't have the energy now. And I'll be having visitors over the weekend so I'll be even more busy and tired.

Hard Times

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am 60yo and have jo at least once a day since I was 5yo. Yes 5yo, I found out about that tingle and loved it.
Very rarely miss a day day.
Now once a day and frequently 2x day. While I no longer shoot, it just dribbles out, its still that spectacular feeling of orgasm!

Reactions: Voltaire and nicnic

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
once or twice a day. I find that it really clears my mind to pleasure myself when I'm not in a relationship. I also found that I was more likely to engage in risky casual sex if I didn't do so. Also explains why I've been able to stay in contact with a few married men for semi regular meetups because they aren't getting pleased at home and they have a need that isn't being met by the wife. I am more than happy to fulfill that need for them without expecting anything in return. We both get something out of the partnership because I enjoy sucking married cock.

Reactions: Voltaire