How often do you masturbate when you are having regular sex with your partner?

rrkrd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you need masturbation in addition to sex with your partner? What benefit do you achieve by masturbating regularly?
Did you stop masturbating once you were and are having sexual intercorse frequently?

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
still masturbate in between lovemaking.. wife and i are on different schedules and we dont always go to bed together.. if she is gone to bed and sleeping for night i know its a night that i will most likely pleasure myself... if we do go to bed together.. then no need.. ;)

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
we have sex together maybe 4 or 5 times a week and i masturbate about a couple of times a week. my wife masturbates too, about the same frequency. as tiggerpoo says, self and partner sex are different. when younger and starting to have regular sex with girlfriends i used to masturbate even more, thinking about all the fucking i'd been having.

D_Paul Pooter

Account Disabled
Media
Regular schedule wanking every morning after I get "up" before my wife is awake. Still want to stroke it myself no matter how many times we have sex in a day. It's just different.

rukidding

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been seeing someone for about 6 months and we have sex probably about 6 or 7 times a week. I still masturbate, though. Mostly it's because she isn't always around when I'm horny. But another reason might be because I have a lot of fantasies that she can't always fulfill. Sometimes I wonder if it means I'll leave her eventually, but then other times I find that I wouldn't actually like those fantasies if they came to life because real life and fantasies are quite different. I've learned to meld some of my fantasies into my sex with her and she's always into it, so it works out.

DQSundae

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Try adding a couple of kids in the mix and busy work schedules then what you consider to be frequent sex changes. And they say a dog is a man's best friend. Let's see a show of hands of all of us who know better.

Simple answer-three times a week in addition to sex at least one to two times a week.

Kores

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been seeing someone for about 6 months and we have sex probably about 6 or 7 times a week. I still masturbate, though. Mostly it's because she isn't always around when I'm horny. But another reason might be because I have a lot of fantasies that she can't always fulfill. Sometimes I wonder if it means I'll leave her eventually, but then other times I find that I wouldn't actually like those fantasies if they came to life because real life and fantasies are quite different. I've learned to meld some of my fantasies into my sex with her and she's always into it, so it works out.

It's the same for me, almost identical.

A new record has been set, tomorrow will be six days without an orgasm for me (exams and a crowded house). I'm finally gonna see her in the morning and give her the juiciest creampie ever. :biggrin1: