How often do you masturbate when you are having regular sex with your partner?

vvvan

Just Browsing
Media
once or twice daily. Rare occasions in which I don't do it. Tried to hold it sometimes but the most I could stand were 10 days without ejaculating. Even when I'm getting sex I do it. I think your brain is doing different things during sex and masturbation, so both are good. Thankgod I'm not the only 'daily' dude doing this.

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i like to do it as much as i can, but varies considerably depending on other pressures on my time. if i don't get to do it in a couple of days, i will stay up late, just to squeeze one out. can't let all that cum build up to the point where it might explode on its own. i'd wanna be awake to enjoy the squirt to the full!

I regularly take myself in hand in between serving the wife. And she admits to having a play with herself when I am not about.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
three times a day, when I was in my prime and having regular sex.
when I stopped masturbating, sex went down hill as well.

dude77007

Legendary Member
Media
It doesn't matter how often I am having sex. A J/O is personal time with myself, doing it my way, and a totally unapologetic selfish experience. It is a totally different experience from vaginal sex or having someone else masturbate me. They each provide their unique special experience.

ILuv2BsuckedandWif

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We have been married 12 years and I still masturbate virtually every morning. My wife is usually in the shower and i make no secret of it. She has known I was highly sexed from the moment we slept together (after meeting for an hour) As long as we have regular sex in the evening she is more than OK, often likes to watch me cum then clean me up. If I didn't wank I would go crazy or chase other women. It is important in our relationship that she is OK with my needs.

P.S She wanks a lot too

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now that you ask and I actually think about it I jerk off almost every morning when I'm not with my GF. We live a couple hours apart so when I'm at my house I do tend to wake up and jerk off. Although I have to say when I'm jerking I do think about being with her and how much I miss that hot body of hers!

I had a GF once that use to like when I jerked off in front of her. She said it turned her on so I got use to playing with myself in front of her until I was rock hard and then we'd have early morning sex. Since then I could jerk off in front of just about anyone and not be bothered by it.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did you stop masturbating once you were frequently having sexual intercourse?

No. Masturbation and sexual intercourse are two separate aspects of my sexual needs. I love making love to my wife but I also enjoy self-sex.

Do you need masturbation in addition to sex with your partner?

Yes, masturbation is something I enjoy when I want to explore sexual fantasies on my own. Sex with my wife is great and there is nothing we wouldn’t do for each other but I can’t contemplate stopping.

Do you need masturbation in addition to sex with your partner?

Yes, self-sex is a means of releasing frustrations, stress and pressures of day-to-day life when on one’s own. My wife is aware that I frequently and regularly masturbate and is has no issues with it. Indeed, enjoys seeing me ejaculate on occasions.

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
I look at it as orgasming, either with someone, or without. I basically need to have 2 to 4 orgasms a day, so if Im seeing someone, just subtract the number of orgams wiht them, and thats the number of times I whack it.

It should be part of your mental and physical regimen, as often as you feel comfortable. Even with the regular sex, I usually have to rub one in the morning with my shower at a minimum.

Frnkd213

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
almost everyday, at my age I'm impressed. Sex? If I can get once a week its been a great week. Menapause, how long does it last? I do love my wife and respect her immensely. Oral and Handjob, and masturbating is great sub in this case.