• Other, posted in thread

Votes: 18 4.2%

• Total voters

bc4uintp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You mean you want me to add another answer as "as the need arises"? Not really the point of this, the point is to see how many times daily one masturbates.. :) I am surprised so far at the decent turn out.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Um...I don't know if this poll is supposed to be for women, too, or not. But I definitely don't see my pattern as an option in the poll.

I seem to have the physical need to have orgasms about two times a week. When I get off alone or with my husband, I almost always have at least 3 orgasms, but I don't really think this counts as masturbating 3 times in one day, because it is back-to-back in the same session.

There have been periods of time in my life where I needed to come every other day, or even every day, but I have never needed to masturbate multiple times in a day. In fact, after a masturbation session, when my arousal has fully cooled and I am no longer orgasmic, it is very hard to bring myself back to an orgasmic state in the same day, and sometimes it is even difficult the next day.

I am surprised to see that the choices in this poll are so frequent -- I know that at times my husband has masturbated once every day (he thinks it keeps his prostate healthy to get off even when we don't have sex), but I don't really think he has had time as of late. I'll have to ask him.

Where do guys find the time (and privacy) to masturbate multiple times each day?

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I voted 'not married 1-2 times a day' although the reality is that I don't do it every day. Sometimes I've gone 3 or 4 days or even up to a week without. Personally I've found as I've got older that the desire and inclination have become less acute than they were when I was younger.

bc4uintp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, women can vote yes, no problem, though I hadn't quite thought that through entirely when I did the poll. But there is an option for other, posted in thread.. I think that covers it. So if you don't fit in to one of the categories just check that one. :)

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Between 4-6 times per week: depends on my schedule. I have one night off, and can't always fit it into the routine.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like my solo sessions to be unrestricted as far as time is concerned. I will avoid jacking off if I feel there is not enough time. I do not merely want to "get off" as I view masturbation as the opportunity for very creative thinking . Real people can by the magic of one's mind be part of the wonderful experience. I think a video of my session might be boring, but every part of it is precious to me. And, it does not detract from my real life sex. The brain is a powerful organ in sex.

Dan

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you masturbate 10 or more times a day you need help....

I'll be right over to lend you a hand. :wink::biggrin1:

Just thought I'd let you know I'm here to help