• Not married, 10 or more times a day

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Other, posted in thread

Votes: 18 4.2%

• Total voters

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Looks like most of the options were written for someone who just entered puberty when I had several wet dreams and several JO sessions each day. Now I'd rather edge all day, get off once or twice and I'm good until the day after tomorrow. Too many other responsibilities. With the right partner? :rolleyes:

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I like my solo sessions to be unrestricted as far as time is concerned. I will avoid jacking off if I feel there is not enough time. I do not merely want to "get off" as I view masturbation as the opportunity for very creative thinking . Real people can by the magic of one's mind be part of the wonderful experience. I think a video of my session might be boring, but every part of it is precious to me. And, it does not detract from my real life sex. The brain is a powerful organ in sex.

What HE said!

droool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In my teens, it was everynight in bed or everymorning in the shower. Living with my girlfriend, I still jacked in the shower almost every day. Married and career focused, I didn't jack off as much, but now in my mid 40s, and now, in my 50s, I jack at least twice a day if not more when I get the chance. (wife doesnt want sex so much, and I also started meeting other married guys for fun)

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Like to edge for an hour or two before cumming. I only have that kind of free time maybe 3 times a week and than only very late at night after everyone else has fallen asleep. Edging improves the orgasm and I recommend that any guy who likes to jo try edging.

schs1977

Experimental Member
Media
I'm 33 and I blow a load at least twice a day. I am not in a serious relationship having just broken up with my girlfriend about 2 months ago. Sex with her as GREAT and we had it daily.

I, like another reader, like to take my time not just to blow my load! I like to take my time and enjoy the build up!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I'm in an LTR and therefore am currently going without sex for 2-3 months at a time, having mad buffalo sex at least twice a day for 1-2 weeks, then back to no sex for another 2 - 3 months.

When I'm there with him I rarely masturbate - if he's at work and I'm home alone bored I might rub one out as it's a rather nice feeling to induce a clitoral orgasm when you have a freshly, well-fucked cunt. That'll happen maybe once in the week or two we get to spend together.

When I'm not there and here's not here I'll usually masturbate once a day, but if I go multiple it's usually 3 or more, seldom twice. No idea why. But then sometimes circumstances mean I don't get to at all for 2 or 3 days. That bothers me and I then have to find the time and some privacy to sort it out.

So on average, over a year, I guess once or twice a day, but that's not the day to day of it. And when Hick and I are living together and have the opportunity to have a regular sex life I'm pretty sure that'll change.