How Often Do You Moisturize Your Penis?

A

Austin2112

Do you regularly apply lotion? If so, how often? Does it lead to unplanned jerk offs?

Reactions: brandon38

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To avoid injuries, it is sufficient to rub the glans lightly with butter. I also wash the penis and hands before and after masturbation. For me as a habitual solo masturbant, it is very important that the penis is always ready for use. I have been masturbating almost every day for 67 years and have never had problems with my penis. I still have my foreskin. Circumcision without medical indication is nonsense, I'm glad that I still have my foreskin, it is great for masturbating with it. I don't have any problems with cleanliness, because I wash the glans with the foreskin pulled back, twice a day and after use (masturbation, sex). But I can only recommend removing the frenulum preputii (frenulectomy), the advantages are: 1. The foreskin can be pulled back further, which enables a larger stroke during masturbation and the foreskin is more flexible. 2. The penis looks better because the foreskin can be pulled back almost without wrinkles. 3. The penis is much easier to keep clean. I removed the frenulum completely myself in three operations. But every urologist does that too. :)

D

deleted300444

Does the application of lube count when jerking off?

I do not overtly moisturize my dick. Sometimes if I have excess on my hand, I run it down my shaft. Thats about it.

Reactions: Gj816 and JamarLee

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I use coconut oil on mine after every shower. And I've usually already rubbed one out in the shower so not really.

I read on here where someone used coconut oil. I ordered some from Amazon. It came this week I started using it. It feels amazing on my cock. I can’t get enough of it on my dick. I would bet after using this stuff two weeks the head of my cock will look and feel wonderful better than it does now. I like this stuff already! I am using this stuff everyday.

D

deleted972301

I read on here where someone used coconut oil. I ordered some from Amazon. It came this week I started using it. It feels amazing on my cock. I can’t get enough of it on my dick. I would bet after using this stuff two weeks the head of my cock will look and feel wonderful better than it does now. I like this stuff already! I am using this stuff everyday.

One of the best kept secrets that I don't mind sharing at all. Coconut oil has really reshaped the way my cock looks and feels.