How Often Do You Moisturize Your Penis?

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Started adding vaseline at night after moisturising to seal moisture in and wake up with a smooth
Found Vaseline to messy for a naked sleeper and if I did that while the results were a nice smoothed silky cock ready to slip in my bf's hole for some early morning satisfaction the sheets suffered so needed to wear briefs which somewhat delayed the spontaneity of an early morning erection finding its hole in one

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To avoid injuries, it is sufficient to rub the glans lightly with butter. I also wash the penis and hands before and after masturbation. For me as a habitual solo masturbant, it is very important that the penis is always ready for use. I have been masturbating almost every day for 67 years and have never had problems with my penis. I still have my foreskin. Circumcision without medical indication is nonsense, I'm glad that I still have my foreskin, it is great for masturbating with it. I don't have any problems with cleanliness, because I wash the glans with the foreskin pulled back, twice a day and after use (masturbation, sex). But I can only recommend removing the frenulum preputii (frenulectomy), the advantages are: 1. The foreskin can be pulled back further, which enables a larger stroke during masturbation and the foreskin is more flexible. 2. The penis looks better because the foreskin can be pulled back almost without wrinkles. 3. The penis is much easier to keep clean. I removed the frenulum completely myself in three operations. But every urologist does that too. :)

Too funny!! Most cut dudes never even think about stupid things like, “Should I be using Jergens Moisturizer on my peepee?” Really? And Three operations to get your frenulum removed....We cut guys got rid of them within just a matter of hours after their noted existence. It took only one procedure and cost as little as $300. Plus cut guys do not have to carry a PeePee Make Up Kit

Reactions: Beardon

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I just clean it with good hot soapy water in the shower. In the summer I do use corn starch though but mainly on my nuts to keep them from getting sweaty. Why would you want to keep it moisturized anyhow? Serious question.

naturguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I moisturize every day and have for years. Organic coconut oil. I also moisturize my hands and face at the same time. Occasionally it will turn into a slow jerk session but mostly it just feels so good and keeps my skin soft. Coconut oil is good for the skin and good for the throat and anus too. And it tastes good...grin...

Attachments

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why would anyone moisturise their dick? :confused:

I do not moisturise any part of my body except my lips when they hurt in winter and my hands if they've become exceptionally dry from overwork/overwashing.

I met with a guy a couple of times who did moisturise his entire body and I told him to stop. It made him taste of product when all I wanted to taste was him. Uck.

Reactions: Stu311

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why would anyone moisturise their dick? :confused:

I do not moisturise any part of my body except my lips when they hurt in winter and my hands if they've become exceptionally dry from overwork/overwashing.

I met with a guy a couple of times who did moisturise his entire body and I told him to stop. It made him taste of product when all I wanted to taste was him. Uck.

My thoughts exactly. I never feel like I need any more moisture on my cock, as I don’t expose it to cold dry air like my lips or hands, nor do I wash it 10+ times a day. My cock is smooth and soft by itself, don’t see why you would want product on it.

Hhhmmmm.....so you're cock will taste like coconut oil? Gah!!! :yum
:heart_eyes:

You wouldn't taste anything but cock. It's all natural and absorbed into the skin. It doesn't leave anything behind. My wife has never had any complaints. If she didn't like it, she'd make me stop. And I would. Because I happen to enjoy having my cock sucked. :laughing:

Reactions: LowerCapeCod
D

deleted5506831

:heart_eyes:

You wouldn't taste anything but cock. It's all natural and absorbed into the skin. It doesn't leave anything behind. My wife has never had any complaints. If she didn't like it, she'd make me stop. And I would. Because I happen to enjoy having my cock sucked. :laughing:
LOL. I don't know...when I use coconut oil, I can taste it :emoji_shrug:

Reactions: 1078735

pants73

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I read on here where someone used coconut oil. I ordered some from Amazon. It came this week I started using it. It feels amazing on my cock. I can’t get enough of it on my dick. I would bet after using this stuff two weeks the head of my cock will look and feel wonderful better than it does now. I like this stuff already! I am using this stuff everyday.

what is called? thank you.