How often do you post a response to a visitor message on your own page by mistake?

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I reckon for every 9 or 10 messages that end up in the right place, I'll post one to my profile. That reply box is just too alluring I guess.

I know I'm not the only one to do this, but are there any bigger divs here who do it more regularly? Is there anyone here who had no idea they've been posting in the wrong place every time? :biggrin1:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think i hve dine so t least twice. I know people who do it constantly. Some don't realize that it isn't like facebook and it's not goingto autonatically notify the other pperson that you responded on on your page to their comment.

Mine were two mistakes of laziness, lol!

zpacifico

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I see people doing that all of the time, especially in their photo galleries. usually saying "thank you" or something to the person who commented.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've done it a couple of times by accident - oops.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know I'm not the only one to do this, but are there any bigger divs here who do it more regularly? Is there anyone here who had no idea they've been posting in the wrong place every time? :biggrin1:

Hmmmm.... I know a div who does this quite a lot.... possibly more than he'd own up to...

*pulls tongues*

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never done it by mistake, when I go out of town and am not going to be on line for a while I post something that might give you a clue as to where I am.

Quite often, lol - usually when I'm not concentrating. =/

Endued

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yelluh? Yelluh?????

C'mere and say that to my face ... ;)

And I concur - you are def the biggest div. Tee hee

You're the yellowest yellow since Yellow the Yellowmonster won Yellowest Yellowmonster of the year! Though would it mix with the redz to create orange? :confused:

And I'm not letting myself be known as officially the biggest div her until it's irrefutable. Can someone install a counter on our pages that says "no divviness for XX messages" that goes up every time we post a message correctly? Thanks in advance.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're the yellowest yellow since Yellow the Yellowmonster won Yellowest Yellowmonster of the year! Though would it mix with the redz to create orange? :confused:

And I'm not letting myself be known as officially the biggest div her until it's irrefutable. Can someone install a counter on our pages that says "no divviness for XX messages" that goes up every time we post a message correctly? Thanks in advance.

Don't make me come over there...