How Often Do You See People Check Out Your Bulge?

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would say that I catch people almost daily. I have a heavy 7 inch soft hang and nice sized balls, so it is difficult to conceal. Glances don’t bother me. Stares and when people circle around to get another look are more creepy to me.

Reactions: 1119457
D

deleted1025121

I don't think I've ever caught anyone checking out my bulge. Or maybe I'm oblivious to it? I'm not that big and I think when flaccid it must be small. Plus I have small balls so that does even less to push anything out.

Don't a lot of your shirts come down and kinda hide it? Maybe I need some tips on how to accentuate what I do have. Once I bought some of those Andrew Christian underwear that came with a bulge cup. And it wasn't bad cause the foam cup had the shape of a penis and head on it. But I guess the shorts or jeans or pants still don't really show much. And I'm not keen on wearing gym shorts out and about. Would be nice to have someone at least glance. Hmmm?

Reactions: 1119457

MikM

Legendary Member
Media
I have big balls that push out my fat uncut cock so I always had a big bulge even as a teen. I don’t buy pants unless my cock looks big in them.

What I‘ve figured out is that straight guys do look at your package too. Everyone does. But I definitely wanna catch them looking at mine. A good trick is to purposely look away to give them a chance to look at your bulge, then quickly looking at their eyes again.

The best is when they’re with the gf. You know he needs some dick.

D

deleted9008331

All my straight colleagues keep checking me out every day. I really wonder, why the do that. I mean. Okay, I am wearing aussiebums, which really makes a good looking package.But seriously... It's almost only straight guys starring

Reactions: Boredathome08
D

deleted1074483

never used to notice or think people did - but thre things suggest people do notice; i had a leaving do and a woman at work wrote a poem about my bulge in my work trousers, made me blush a lot; second, my current bf chatted me up cos he saw my bulge in shorts one morning (admittedly freeballing and had sex that morning so still quite pumped. lastly my bf's guy friends have commented on my bulge out at the pub with them.

but i still don't really notice people obviously looking i'm quite oblivious most of the time to people around me lol.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It happens. It's part of who we are. Doesn't bother me that mostly men and some women check out my bulge. I get a lot of stares especially when I'm wearing jeans.

Perhaps they are just sizing me up to where they compare. Maybe they like my cowboy boots , belt, or shirt I'm wearing.

Reactions: maroon1040

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well since I wear tights or spandex all the time I am constantly checking to see how the meat is position especially on the bus or subway , after all sometimes my cockbulge is right at eye level to someone seated View attachment 42276101
Dailey thing I do too.

Reactions: yyzstevie and Gj816