How Often Do You See People Check Out Your Bulge?

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My nuts push my cock out more sometimes and yea, I notice people taking a peek. The grey mesh shorts that I wear to exercise in shows off what little bulge I do have. I was in Home Depot the other day and noticed a guy checking me out... it's a turn on actually.

It's grey sweatpants season, so been getting a lot of looks. Mostly from dudes as per usual. Although my girl's friend told her the other day that my "package is very distracting" and she is super handsy with me, so I think it goes over well with the females too. Either way I like being a piece of meat so bring it on.

Last edited by a moderator:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always wear thin, loose athletic shorts like I have seen some coaches wear. Underneath I wear thin, loose boxers that allow my soft dick to move freely.
Mesh Gym Shorts 017.jpg

Not very often, but it's fun when I bust someone for cock gazing.

Boxers are my default underwear, and I especially love to wear them with athletic shorts. Feels so awesome to let Junior loose in my shorts! There have been many times that I've caught guys looking down as I walk toward them. I love it when I can easily see a guy's dick outline in his shorts or pants. Huge turn on for me!

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Bulges are not consistent. It depends on the length of the dick and type of underwear. If the dick is long and they wear boxers it can hang straight down and show no bulge. I have a friend who has a fortunate dick size and half the time you see it and half the time you don't.

Reactions: Gj816

Cjayjayjay

Legendary Member
Media
How often do you see people check out your bulge? I catch roommates check out my bulge pretty regularly. An old roommate one time practically stared at my bulge one day while I was wearing briefs under mesh shorts. If he wasn’t aware I was the alpha before he started acting very beta around me after that. Also spotted friends and coworkers look at my crotch, always pretty subtle though and usually when I’m wearing shorts, mesh or otherwise. Even caught a female guidance counselor once take a quick peak. It’s usually a subtle glance but I always notice it and it’s pretty flattering ;)
Most mornings I run in a wooded park near my place. Summer months I just wear mesh running shorts and asics, nothing else. The outline of my package can be pretty obvious for those that look for it. Running shirtless most checkout my upper body so it’s obvious when the glance is lower. Every day I pass an older male/ female couple walking. As I approach its very obvious that both their eyes are focused on my package.

Sunday while I was stretching after my run they walked up and started chatting me up. The whole time they both kept sneaking glances at my bulge. I found it flattering so didn’t hide it. I did get a standing invitation to drop by for drinks on Fridays.

lover321

Loved Member
Media
Most mornings I run in a wooded park near my place. Summer months I just wear mesh running shorts and asics, nothing else. The outline of my package can be pretty obvious for those that look for it. Running shirtless most checkout my upper body so it’s obvious when the glance is lower. Every day I pass an older male/ female couple walking. As I approach its very obvious that both their eyes are focused on my package.

Sunday while I was stretching after my run they walked up and started chatting me up. The whole time they both kept sneaking glances at my bulge. I found it flattering so didn’t hide it. I did get a standing invitation to drop by for drinks on Fridays.

We crave a picture of you in those shorts, preferably while dripping post-run sweat

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well since I wear tights or spandex all the time I am constantly checking to see how the meat is position especially on the bus or subway , after all sometimes my cockbulge is right at eye level to someone seated View attachment 42276101
trained as a ballet dancer since grade school my meat has been on display many years.

aproud1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In the last week, 2 people addressed that I needed to be more aware of how much I showed. The first time I heard this was at 50. Dated a man who "package" checked me before leaving the house. Having spent most of my life in the average department, I thought that he was just stroking my ego. Maybe it's lost elasticity with age. I am getting checked out.

Reactions: WadWorshipper

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
trained as a ballet dancer since grade school my meat has been on display many years.

Please pardon my ignorance of all things ballet, but don't guys always wear "dance cups" that hide cock outlines and bulges? Or is that only for final, public, performances? Interesting!

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How often do you see people check out your bulge? I catch roommates check out my bulge pretty regularly. An old roommate one time practically stared at my bulge one day while I was wearing briefs under mesh shorts. If he wasn’t aware I was the alpha before he started acting very beta around me after that. Also spotted friends and coworkers look at my crotch, always pretty subtle though and usually when I’m wearing shorts, mesh or otherwise. Even caught a female guidance counselor once take a quick peak. It’s usually a subtle glance but I always notice it and it’s pretty flattering ;)
That’s true… it is flattering

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Reactions: Perfectsix