How often do you selfsuck?

D_Bev_Ridges

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
not so often, maybe 1 time in a week/2 weeks.but i can only reach my head with tongue and lips, cant go any further. i remember how shocked i was when i reached my head for the first time:)

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
not so often, maybe 1 time in a week/2 weeks.but i can only reach my head with tongue and lips, cant go any further. i remember how shocked i was when i reached my head for the first time:)

I was shocked, but being shocked didn't keep me from blowing partly in my open mouth, but mostly on my face and even in an eye. Yeah, fun times -- I get off watching the feat when performed by others now.

zalder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
That really depends. I can go without doing it for months, and then do it. It usually takes some warming up, but lately I found I can manage it more easily.

Been doing it a few more lately.

B_19_10inches

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I selfsuck maybe 1 or 2 times per week... I have to be in the mood (and the right place!). I can quickly jerk off pretty much anywhere but I need to be able to get into the right position to selfsuck. Anyway, its much more fun letting someone else suck me off so I only selfsuck if I haven't had sex for a day or two... :tongue:

gregariddle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was younger and more flexible and possessed this talent, I was seriously addicted to it. I would do it after I showered in the morning and before I went to bed and often a few times in between, sometimes in relative public :)

God, I soooo miss those days!

Cheers,
Riddle