How often do you think about your cock

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sitting at my desk at work. I see my bulge and can feel the head pressing against the confines of the crotch in my jeans.
In my car. As I drive, I look down and can see either my balls or dick on either side of the zipper.
In the men's room when I hold it in the palm of my hand.
When I walk, I can feel the head against my inner thigh.
At the gym, I can see my bulge when I stand or sit (I freeball under track pants).
In the gym shower when i'm soaping up.
At my locker when i'm applying body lotion.
In my dreams i'm either self-sucking or hard and exposed.
Multiple times at night when I wake up with nocturnal erections.
In the morning when I wake up with morning wood.
While i'm sitting here typing this, my hand is constantly touching, stroking, fondling my dick and balls... smelling my fingers ;)
In the dentist's chair wondering if any VPL is visible.

I think about my cock A LOT!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
Me TOOOOOOOOOO

Nick56

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Hello
I have to repost my answer here because apparently as a 90% gay guy I’m not allowed to respond in a „straight“ thread - even though at the end of the day men are men, no matter what they prefer sexually ….

anyway, here is my point of view. Any man should feel free to respond in this thread and share his own personal point of view regarding the question above:

I would say in almost every moment
No matter if consciously or subconsciously
One can feel it 24/7 - cock and balls are always there, always move a bit, show their presence - I would say men think about their cock and balls sit during the day- not always from a horny or sexual perspective, but it’s just as normal as your hands, arms, hair, teeth … and I always make sure that the 3 friends down there are doing more than great, feel good, are clean, hydrated and well taken care of
Constantly.

D

deleted25362571

When I was getting pussy regularly, I only thought about it when horny. Now that I am not getting any pussy (wife’s medical reasons) I think about my cock constantly. At 70, every day without sex is a wasted day. I have turned to m2m sex now and if I am not thinking about my cock, I am thinking about strange cock.