How often do you think about your penis?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate trying to elaborate on simple questions; at any rate it's just a question of how many times a day you think about your penis, and it's size if you do, etc.

I can honestly say I think about my penises size only on downtime, so maybe once a week if I am at home and not at all if I am away on business.

anders69

Experimental Member
Media
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think about my penis all the time, but in a positive way cause I like it a lot.

Yep, same here...love my penis - cause it works!

....and it is possible all those "email friends" of mine who want me to have a BIGGER, LONGER, GARGANTCHA penis help me keep my mind focused on my penis...just sayin'...

D

deleted4499

i think about mine all the time. i love that i have a big dick, big balls and a big softy. i like that i can see my bulge in my jeans. when im walking how it slides down along my leg. when im bored at work i think about it. i just love my cock. ha sometimes i even jerk in front of the mirror to watch myself. when i get drunk i talk about it too.

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My closest buddy, he is. I take care of him and he takes care of me. I think about my cock a lot if only because my bladder keeps me visiting the men's room regularly where i obviously get to pull it out and hold it and because I think of sex as often as the next guy and as a very visual man picture my hard-on, a BJ or me in my GF's pussy very often. Being on LPSG and checking out your photos has me even more cock conscious and I mean that in a healthy way. Somewhat obsessive, but good. I love my cock!