How often do you use a condom?

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We are monogamous and neither one of us has any diseases, so I'm on the pill and we don't use a condom. From what I hear sure condoms are the best form of birth control but the pill is good as long as you don't miss a day and I'm real careful about that. I have a girlfriend who stopped taking the pill cuz it messed up her period and she has to always use a condom now. I guess if that happened I could deal with it and my bf says he'd wear a condom if I wanted him to, but seriously I think it feels so much better w/o it so I'm happy with the system we have :smile: .

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
Am in a 4 year relationship now, the relationship is open however. We always use condoms if either of us is with someone else, but never when its just the two of us.

T

that_other_guy

jeff black said:
It just seems risky.. I can't do it.

It is risky ... in fact it's a High Risk activity ... Why not just play it safe & put on a rubber ?

But ... the choice is yours

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
that_other_guy said:
It is risky ... in fact it's a High Risk activity ... Why not just play it safe & put on a rubber ?

But ... the choice is yours

I agree, Tog.

I am not gonna lie. I have had unprotected sex before. IT was with an ex. WE had been together for 2 years and we were young. Multiple sex partners wasn't even something we considered.

Anyways, my point was.... I dind't use condoms after a VERY prolonged period. Perhaps I have trust issues. Unless I am with my partner for a long time and I know we are committed, I can't fathom the idea of no condoms.

It is nice to Fantasize about not using a rubber. I have to admit that I have been guilty of having a few cybersex conversations without a condom... Fortunetly, With cyber sex, the worst I can catch is a computer virus.:rolleyes:

SiamGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is there a term for people who've never had sex without a condom? It could be a type of virgin :) Save it till you are finally married. Do you think this is a more realistic way of "saving oneself"?

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
I would like to clarify, if I may, that my b/f works for the state health dept. and does the STD testing in the gay community. When either of us is with someone else there is no exchange of bodily fluids always using caution in hooking up. We used condoms in the first 3 years of our relationship, and we both test regularly. I did not mean to sound that we threw caution to the wind. :wink:

bigenough4u

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NEVER. i havent used a comdom since i was 16 (now i am 24). they want my big dick and I give it to them. i hate condoms...sometimes they ask and I just say I don't have any and they let me keep goin.