How often do you use sex toys?

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
now THAT's what I'm talking about!! A man who loves to please! :D

My hubby was smart and got my first set when he was about to leave on his 6 month cruise for the navy. And boy did they come in handy during that 6 months!!

I'd have to say that my favorite is my clit stimulater. I've worn out about 4 of them in the past few years. :huh:

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok, so it seems that plenty have voted, but not many have posted....

I'm curious to know if anyone has preferences for one brand over another. I'd like to get one that lasts more than a couple years....or maybe i just use mine too much. :p

DeLyn_Lea: hehe....i have a toy box.....and i love it :D

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I opening myself up here?!?! lol

I don't own any toys nor have I ever used any. Carolina, we can be "boredom" together, babe! ;)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, I don't really have any sex toys which are specifically made for sex toys; I have some rope and a blindfold for light bondage and I sometimes eat stuff off her (or the other way around), but that's about it.

BRMSTN69: lets see... cockrings, handcuffs, and a cat'o 9 tails

VladtheImpaler: Years ago I experimented with love dolls and fake vaginas, but they were very rarely satisfying. I'm not boasting, but they were all too small for me :( ! Some of them I couldn't even get my cock into, and those that I could were invariably ripped apart after a few uses. My cock's girth seems to be the problem. Paying $90 or more (much more for the dolls) for a toy I could only use a few times was pretty expensive, so I haven't bought any sex toys in years. Maybe these things are made for guys with average or smaller cocks? I guess only the real thing will do for me :p !

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by VladtheImpaler@Jul 31 2004, 12:42 PM
Years ago I experimented with love dolls and fake vaginas, but they were very rarely satisfying. I'm not boasting, but they were all too small for me  :(  !
Boaster!! :lol:

love the name btw!

oh, and MZ....LOL at the "9 1/2 weeks" reference....makes me hungry all of a sudden. ^_^

InnocentBystander

Just Browsing
Media
We started to get into anal sex about two months ago (thanks in part to this website). And a few weekends ago, on our 3 month anniversary of all things, we stopped into a store selling all types of sex toys, and picked up a glass dildo about the same size as I am down there.

On a few occasions since then (usually Fridays or Saturday, and not every day since taking it all from behind takes more time than we sometimes have) we've soaked it in some warm water and have been experimenting with double penetration... It get's pretty wild, but she really seems to enjoy it.

doubtless_mouse: We currently have small vibrator that i purchased for her. Her reaction to the vibrator was a little bit apprehensive, like, "i am not using that." what is really funny after using it once or twice she has now started to ask for it...We also had a vibrating dildo that also osilated (two settings/two speeds). She was likewise apprehensive when we first got that one. She never asked for me to get it from the drawer like she has the little one i just got though. We have used other toys as well,cock rings, and a cock ring that had a nub on it to stimulate her clit.

doubtless_mouse: Speak for yourself, i can and sometimes do vibrate and/or oscilate...its just dame hard to change the batteries as i have to stuff them up me...anyway...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
You live in Japan. You probably have five hundred tentacles to fuck her with. LOL (Sorry, couldn't resist.)