How often do you use sex toys?

B_8strong8long

Just Browsing
Media
I like sex toys, and we have a trunk full of them (cuffs, cock rings, anal bullets, beads, yadda, yadda). We don't do any strap on stuff, my wife and I aren't into that, not that I'm afraid of a little butt play, just that I'm running from anything even close to 'my size' trying to find it's way in the back door (those little two inch bullets are about as bold as I get in that department).

Cock rings are my favorite (I like to make my own), but cuffs and blindfolds are cool too. Oh I almost forgot, we bought a sex swing, now that was really cool (if not easy to find room to put it away).

Scott537

Experimental Member
Media
Hey Ladies
Do you consider a PA a sex toy? Anyone been done with someone that has one?How do you feel about someone that has one? If you haven't experienced one would you like too? Discuss your feelings if you will.

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure if I'd consider it in the toy category. I usually think of toys as something you can buy in a sex-shop.

I've never been with a guy that's had one, but I'd like to know what it would feel like. Although I probably never will unless I can talk my husband into getting one and somehow I don't think he'd go for that. Perhaps the closest I'll come to one is a woman with her tongue pierced. ^_^

doubtless_mouse: jonb - no tentacles, but we are able to morph into rangers and she does like my pokemon balls and the poke-her-monds monster they unleash...sorry just had to...

mouse

ugajen1: well i have a rabbit... (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED) and I usually use every night... I have used it with my current man but i think its because hes not intemidated by it...

tinkerbell: I use a relatively average sized dildo (6~7"). I have found nothing that sends my head spinning faster than having my significant other roam around my clit orally while he makes love to me with the dildo.

If I could get this on an everyday basis, it still wouldn't be enough. :D

Jen