How Often Do You Wank? Is There A Healthy Limit?

How Often Do You Wank?

• Once every few days

• Once a day

• Twice a day

• More than twice a day

• Once a week

Results are only viewable after voting.

hardonistic

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm in my mid-20s, was never really sexually active, probably hooked up once every few months?

I do wank about twice or thrice a day, and usually go to sleep with a fat semi too.

How often do you masturbate and what's considered the average? If I have had a busy or rough day yeah sure I won't jerk off but I'm curious..

Where is the line between having a high sex drive and having an addiction?

williamtellz

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do it daily, or once every other day at the least.
i think there is a limit in terms of losing testosterone, and also if affects daily tasks.
But other than that, it's fine.

Reactions: diver6

H.ricky

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unless I’m having sex in the morning no matter what I have to masturbate jack off in the mornings there’s no way I can proceed my day without taking care of the morning wood. Steel as fuck

Other than that I’m not really sure it depends on how often I’m having sex so that fluctuates

some weeks I’m masturbating more some weeks because I’m fucking a lot I don’t even bother. It depends

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I normally cum every day, though there are sometimes I miss a day and sometimes I go more than once. That isn't always wanking, it depends what is on offer.

If you go multiple times in a day there comes a point where it isn't really pleasurable any more and, of course, there is a question of how much time you spend doing it. We all need to do a variety of other things too. But I'd be reluctant to post a particular figure and say that anyone doing it more than that has a problem. It is more that if important things remain undone while you spend the time wanking then it is time to change something and it isn't necessarily that there is something dysfunctional about your masturbation, it may be that depression has caused you to duck out of normal life and you have filled the void with the only thing you still get pleasure from.

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like any unproductive habit, if it interferes with necessary life functions like proper sleep, keeping a job etc. then it's excessive. And if wanking keeps you from pursuing a real relationship with a real other person, that's also excessive. Or if you're beating it so often you can't reach orgasm with a partner, that's excessive.

Chanceorlando

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unless I’m having sex in the morning no matter what I have to masturbate jack off in the mornings there’s no way I can proceed my day without taking care of the morning wood. Steel as fuck

Other than that I’m not really sure it depends on how often I’m having sex so that fluctuates

some weeks I’m masturbating more some weeks because I’m fucking a lot I don’t even bother. It depends
same here..wake up..jerk off...shower...it's my routine

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It really depends, sometimes I get horny at the gym or the beach or pool which may end in a session. Sometimes between edging I can go as often as three times in a day and then I can go weeks in between. Add to this sex in and around so I don't know that I plan it.

If I just review the past week, from last Wednesday to this Wednesday I have gotten off ten times and there was three days that I didn't. So that's an average of 2 1/2 times a day.

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I will masturbate 4 to 6 times a day. That is normal for me.

I have always had a high sex drive, and, have enjoyed sex as a recreational past-time. While some may be surprised, shocked or even offended by this, they don't have to hop into bed with me either. I have no shortage of takers.

I am a big dick with a big dick.

JAV AGOTINI

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I will masturbate 4 to 6 times a day. That is normal for me.

I have always had a high sex drive, and, have enjoyed sex as a recreational past-time. While some may be surprised, shocked or even offended by this, they don't have to hop into bed with me either. I have no shortage of takers.

I am a big dick with a big dick.
WOW uffff, I haven't even seeing much of u nor of ur dick but the thought u jerking ur big dick it just too is hot,

Reactions: Felician

rocketj

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
For me, it really depends.

I'll average around once a day or once every 2 to 4 days. The longest I went without was just shy of two weeks while the most in a day was around 6 times but that was when I was younger. If I'm really horny nowadays I'll do it maybe 2 to 3 times in one day.

I'd say if it gets in the way of you doing other more important things then you might be doing the deed too much.