How often do you want to have sex?

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont think it would be a good thing if I got my way, my sexdrive is honestly nearly always on overdrive. I have thought about it, but really, I'm up for it all day. But in any case, I couldnt go without the before-bed-sex. I'm sure I'd go mental.

Why would getting your way be a bad thing?

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
couple of times a year i get the urge.

Why am I not surprised you wrote that?

well, gotta eat and sleep to live... a wise man once said, cannot live by sex alone... oh, Wait! that was bread~ HA!

Nonetheless... If he could keep up with me, I'd say every morning... every afternoon, and every evening...I would imagine at least a good 8-10 hour day... might satisfy me enough to let him watch the football (baseball, basketball, golf, etc.) on Sunday afternoons...Maybe! I'm honestly stuck im high gear most all the time..
Which would leave me NO time to have fun and talk with you guys here.....

I'd take the sex any day~

Yup, that sounds about right. If you take my 24/7 and remove sleep and food that leaves about 13 hours. 8-10 hour days are totally doable.

It varies.

Care to elaborate? I realize my question didn't take into account the partner in all this (i.e. one night stand or long term relationship) or any other variables, but let's just say all your fantasies are fulfilled... how much sex would be enough?

Hmm, I've had to think about this. I'd say once every few hours. That way, I can have a quickie with a long rest period once in a while. Or 24/7 sex if it lasts for a long time.

Ok, that covered the whole spectrum, but it's an answer nonetheless. Thanks!

I am adamant about a romp routine of once in the AM, and once in the PM. It's hard to say for how long, since daily routines can limit things. I suppose 45 minutes to an hour in the morning, and an hour-until-mutual satisfaction at night (with foreplay in the mix for both).

I don't see a problem with getting up a bit earlier so we can both enjoy the morning before the work day begins.

Ok, this is a real world answer. Not saying it's wrong, but sometimes I feel like I'm losing touch with reality and my libido's just totally unreasonably high. I'm trying to understand the "normal" horny person on lpsg to get a better sense of how abnormal I am.

Dig deeper. Tell me how much you *want* it, not how much you can realistically get it.

If I could have it the majority of the time when I'm thinking about it, I would.

Have I mentioned how much I love how you think lately? Well, I do. You make me feel normal.

like for serious and for true? the first few days would be shag fests of the most enthusiastic variety. eventually though i would miss the anticipation and the tease that can build all day long.

and have ya noticed the orgasm ending a releaseless horned up day or so is awesome?

early am slow sex. motown soundtrack a must.

mid-morning snog. full frontal grope and grind.

afternoon slam-quickie. hair pulling, biting, scratching, tussling, up against the wall, improvisational use of furniture.

more smooching and spoon hugs and bum grinding before dinner.

oral lounging in the den. slow and lazy. easy.

extended romp at some point when nighttime is really kicking in.

Wow! :eek: I love how you have an itinerary and all. Excellent answer!

How often do I want? As often as possible.

See, this is the only answer I want to see. The other one is real world shit. This answer stands alone. Thank you.

once or twice in a month would be really good.
never had the luck though...

So, you and Dolfette would be the match of a lifetime. No offense meant, and I mean this as an honest questions, but what joy do you get from reading a place like lpsg if all you want is twice a month? (Question is for exwhysee as well).

I dont think it would be a good thing if I got my way, my sexdrive is honestly nearly always on overdrive. I have thought about it, but really, I'm up for it all day. But in any case, I couldnt go without the before-bed-sex. I'm sure I'd go mental.

Beautiful answer. Makes me feel normal again. As InsaneJestyer asked, why would getting your way be a bad thing?

Every day, if the conditions for quality are good, and it's not by rote.

For how long everyday?

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm....

Maybe twice per week? I work out of state so when I'm home its for the weekend. So I know for sure I'd like to have sex at least once when I get home. Perhaps one more time before leaving again.

Simba

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For how long everyday?

It would vary. If it was available all the time every day it could get to be too predictable for me.

I can't honestly imagine the hypothetical. There are so many other things I want to do in life beyond having sex. There's only so much you can trade off.

I had a NSA lover who managed to visit twice each week, and when schedules aligned we'd spend the daytime hours together while my child was at school and in daycare. We'd usually have sex for 4-6 hours, with breaks, and eating, or just talking.

If we had the availability all the time I'm sure I'd feel less of the feast and famine drive, and be sated with much less.

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It would vary. If it was available all the time every day it could get to be too predictable for me.

I comprehend what you're saying, but my body doesn't understand that. It seems to have a high threshold for boredom as far as sex is concerned. Everything else in my life is opposite. Give me a project I can sink my teeth into, I guarantee I'll be bored with it after two or three days.

Sex is different. I can see myself in a sort of permanent state of arousal, always wanting to rub her backstop with my cockhead. My wife is wired more like a normal woman on the high end of the libido scale as it is right now. Yet, my body craves for it on a much more addictive level.

If vanilla sex lasted more than 3 hours, would it still be called vanilla sex?

I can't honestly imagine the hypothetical. There are so many other things I want to do in life beyond having sex. There's only so much you can trade off.

That answer (and simba9inch's) made me think more about my motivations for starting this thread, more on that later.

I had a NSA lover who managed to visit twice each week, and when schedules aligned we'd spend the daytime hours together while my child was at school and in daycare. We'd usually have sex for 4-6 hours, with breaks, and eating, or just talking.

See, there, I can see my life being like that with my wife for days on end, and I know it wouldn't be too predicatbale for me.

If we had the availability all the time I'm sure I'd feel less of the feast and famine drive, and be sated with much less.

Thank you for a very well thought out response. It's making me think.

Maybe twice per week? I work out of state so when I'm home its for the weekend. So I know for sure I'd like to have sex at least once when I get home. Perhaps one more time before leaving again.

I'm not being sarcastic when I say that I like that the answers to this hypothetical question which is supposed to be devoid of reality is still being dictated by real world affairs.

Grinds home the fact that maybe dancing with the "maybe"s in my mind may just be a recipe for disappointment.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my less sarcastic response...

guys usually complain that i want to much at the start of a relationship.
the novelty has me wanting it a dozen times a day.
the pressure has made grown men cry.

the rest of the time, i don't want sex on my period,
i prefer a quickie if i'm tired,
sex most nights is good for me.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my less sarcastic response...

guys usually complain that i want to much at the start of a relationship.
the novelty has me wanting it a dozen times a day.
the pressure has made grown men cry.

the rest of the time, i don't want sex on my period,
i prefer a quickie if i'm tired,
sex most nights is good for me.

A less sarcastic dolfette? What the fuck's the world coming to?? :biggrin1:

A dozen times a day doesn't sound too unreasonable. Serious. After my first refractory period's done, I'm good to gow for the rest of the day as long as orgasms aren't an issue. I can count on one hand the times I've orgasmed more than once in a 24 hour time period.

Period sex = shower sex. Love it!!

I do appreciate the response (you make me feel normal by the way), but really the serious dolfette's scary to me. I'd much rather have the knife wielding, nipple clamping, electrode swapping chica any day of the week than this. :biggrin1:

D_PooNaHoe

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
About 4 times a week is perfect for me. Anything more than that and I lose the "butterflies in the stomach" feeling because there isn't enough anticipation built up.

Media
Ok, this is a real world answer. Not saying it's wrong, but sometimes I feel like I'm losing touch with reality and my libido's just totally unreasonably high. I'm trying to understand the "normal" horny person on lpsg to get a better sense of how abnormal I am.

Well then my day would be something like, wake up with the perfect lover and companion, make soft, sensuous love all morning with the only concern being mutual pleasure, snuggle/shower/fondle together through the day, and then a night of dirty and primal passion before bed. /repeat

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well then my day would be something like, wake up with the perfect lover and companion, make soft, sensuous love all morning with the only concern being mutual pleasure, snuggle/shower/fondle together through the day, and then a night of dirty and primal passion before bed. /repeat
that's my idea of hell!

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
It seems like when I am particularly hormonal I cannot sate my desires, and then there are rare months where I am more or less ambivalent.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gotta say, most times i just want quickies.
long sessions should be a rare treat,
or it just gets boring and sore.

Media
gotta say, most times i just want quickies.
long sessions should be a rare treat,
or it just gets boring and sore.

Quickies are great too, but nobody says a lovemaking session needs to be hours or repetitive penetration, or just going through the motions. Change the place, the positions, pace, the goals (like different kinds of orgasms or make a game of going between them/what you use to cause them). I don't think I could get bored of sex... it's endlessly entertaining. Heck, I don't even mind one position for the entire session so long as its hitting the right places.

And then there's the whole role playing side of things. :biggrin1:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Quickies are great too, but nobody says a lovemaking session needs to be hours or repetitive penetration, or just going through the motions. Change the place, the positions, pace, the goals (like different kinds of orgasms or make a game of going between them/what you use to cause them). I don't think I could get bored of sex... it's endlessly entertaining. Heck, I don't even mind one position for the entire session so long as its hitting the right places.

And then there's the whole role playing side of things. :biggrin1:
thank you so much for explaining sex to me!

that's not how i like it.
i don't want any orgasms.
i like quickies.
i like brutal, bruising fuckings.
i like hurried giggle-fests.
i like sleepy, wake up fumbling.

i'd die of boredom on a staple diet what you describe.
i tried it. i hate it.
i think role playing is dumb.
i know what i like.

InsaneJester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thank you so much for explaining sex to me!

that's not how i like it.
i don't want any orgasms.
i like quickies.
i like brutal, bruising fuckings.
i like hurried giggle-fests.
i like sleepy, wake up fumbling.

i'd die of boredom on a staple diet what you describe.
i tried it. i hate it.
i think role playing is dumb.
i know what i like.

lol

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Care to elaborate? I realize my question didn't take into account the partner in all this (i.e. one night stand or long term relationship) or any other variables, but let's just say all your fantasies are fulfilled... how much sex would be enough?

It still varies.

Some weeks, I'd like it every day.

Some months, once is more than I need.

And if all my fantasies were fulfilled, I wouldn't need sex at all. :wink: