How often do you wash your penis ?

starstruck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you wash/rinse-off your penis after every urination?

I never did until I started to travel to Arab countries where all the men do. I now have started to wonder why Western men want dried urine on their penis head all day/night? A simple rinse of water over your cock head after each urination keeps it clean and fresh and smelling nice.

Dried urine on your underwear turns crusty and yellow. Do we really want it on our most prized organ also ???

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
I'll only wash it after jacking off, sometimes I'll freshen up with a baby wipe though. I don't think it's wise to put my cock in the sink of a public loo and splash it with water. Also who's urine turns crusty? Mine certainly doesn't...

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you wash/rinse-off your penis after every urination?

I never did until I started to travel to Arab countries where all the men do. I now have started to wonder why Western men want dried urine on their penis head all day/night? A simple rinse of water over your cock head after each urination keeps it clean and fresh and smelling nice.

Dried urine on your underwear turns crusty and yellow. Do we really want it on our most prized organ also ???
But have you been cleaning your rear exit hole? My gosh goodness golly yuck the strenuous stink it has been sending off your body is absolutely beyond unbearable.
As distinct from washing my whole self? Are you kidding me with the crusty yellow stuff?
Perhaps he dips it in mustard and has it dry before he goes for a whiz.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But have you been cleaning your rear exit hole? My gosh goodness golly yuck the strenuous stink it has been sending off your body is absolutely beyond unbearable.

Well, I for one always wipe behind after shitting. But some people say I should use some kind of paper for the purpose -- "toilet paper," I think they call it. Seems silly to me: surely the hand is much easier on the anus than any paper.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
gosh...i use a baby wipe..just cuz..it cuts down on the smell...and never know when I'm gonna get hit up for a blow job...i don't wear underwear...so..i wipe it off with the baby wipe..they are in a plastic bag in my briefcase...and i grab one on the way to the head.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If we are suppose to wash our dicks after urinating then someone needs to tell bathroom designers this so they can build penis sinks since it would be inappropriate to put my cock on the counter.

Anyone have any ideas what a penis sink would look like?

If someone could draw a picture that would be cool, and also how would these be positioned in the bathroom, right next to the other urinals or on a different wall, though that would mean twice as long in the mens room if we have to open our pants twice once to use the urinal and once to use the penis sink.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no.

"shaking the dew off" prevents dried and smelly stuff. also circumcised, btw

I usually shower twice a day anyway

Hygiene should not be a reason for people to be circumcised though, I hate when I hear that as an argument for circumcision, especially when parents especially mothers are told that to motivate them to have their sons cut at birth.

I'll only wash it after jacking off, sometimes I'll freshen up with a baby wipe though. I don't think it's wise to put my cock in the sink of a public loo and splash it with water. Also who's urine turns crusty? Mine certainly doesn't...

True, i would so like to have a penis sink in my house, since yea i totally have to wash it off after jerking off, since I usually get it all luby, right now i just have to full a cup with water and then i go step in the shower and stick my cock in and swish it around and then pour the rest of the water over, if i'm not wearing pants, though can't do that if i'm wearing pants.

Not sure how a penis sink while wear pants that you don't want to get wet would work, would it just have some type of whole to stick the cock into and then have it be a sorta auto wash?

Would it wash the balls as well?

The whole cock?
or just the head?

starstruck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Shaking your cock does not clean it. If I get urine on my hands, do I just shake it off and walk away? Hell no, I rinse my hands with water. I do the same with my cock, when possible.

starstruck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BTW, in Arab countries, almost every public urinal has clean water flowing and the men wash/rinse their cocks. It is a wonderful sight be behold. Sometimes they find it enjoyable enough to do it for a minute or two. :smile: Islam teaching cleaning themselves after toileting.

OldPArtner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually squeeze the last remnants of urine from my cock and then wipe the tip with toilet paper.