How Often Does She Bring It Up

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by rope9839, Mar 30, 2008.

1. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    For those of you in a long term relationship, I just wondered how often your women is the one that brings up the size of your cock and in what context. Only in the sack, all the time, rarely?

My girlfriend is an interesting case. She refers to my size a lot, mostly in passing conversation. She seems to ascribe a lot of masculine behaviors - risk taking, dealings with others, etc., to the big cock.

Does you girl still make a big deal out of it, or is does she pick her spots a bit more?

2. ZOS23xy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmm. Not often, just happy. It's what we are used to. After a few thousand times someone tends to get used to it.

We both know she dated a man who was bigger than I am, but his temper was the deal breaker there. He'd get angry and it was the person nearest who got the friction.

Though it sounds like she still likes to stroke you and your ego. This is good, right?

3. maestro071

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Each time I fuck her, lol

4. D_yabbadabbadont

D_yabbadabbadont New Member

I'll stand in the mirror with a nice 6" "shower" and I don't think she even looks at it. I could be wrong though, maybe she does it the sly.

5. mob97

mob97 New Member

From my (a woman's) persepective, I don't memtion the size of my husband's cock to him even often. But I do love to look at him when is nude and he knows that. I will wait for him to get out of the shower just to get my daily voyeurism satisfied. His cock is large and I really don't have stroke his ego very often. He and I know he is more than adequate very time he enters me and I start to moan...

6. LargeInLife

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    It depends on which of her friends she is currently spending the most time with, she has one friend, Angie. When she hangs out with Angela, dick size is always soon to be the topic of discussion, and when she spends more time with her, she ends up talking about it more with her other friends, I hear all about it because she knows I like hearing what her and her friends say about my cock, so its all fun for me. But when she doesn't spend that much time with Angie, the topic isn't as frequent.

7. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

My ex mentioned it whenever we had sex. Since I don't drink, "Oh, you're tight!" didn't mean I was drunk.

8. mrsoul

mrsoul New Member

Albums:
    Here is a short list of some women I have dated – and how they reacted or things they said:

A woman from Taiwan, so she knows how penis size can vary. She mentions the size to stroke my ego every time had sex.

A woman from Vietnam, remarked about the size right away, but that didn't surprise me, as men from her country are probably on the small end of the scale.

A white American woman, as soon as she pulled it out of my pants, “Damn!” Every time we had sex, she would make a comments about it.

I don't really consider myself large...just average.

9. eightandeight

eightandeight New Member

Every time i put it in there is a pause .... and wow! ... I never remember how big it is...

10. jhm

jhm Member

my wife does not bring it up as much as i'd like! but when she does it is usually in a casual context rather than in the throes of passion... like she'll mention that my cock looks big in the pants I'm wearing or ask me to change out of sweats if people are coming over because she can see it... or she'll give me a hug in the morning and let her hand slide down to cradle it, and say something like "look at this chunky thing!"... goofy stuff like that.

11. D_yabbadabbadont

D_yabbadabbadont New Member

Never, she's spoiled :rolleyes:

12. B_Demention

B_Demention New Member

She actually brings it up a lot, especially recently, but the thing is that I've lost 42lbs over the past six months, which has uncovered a lot of my hidden dick. I'm now very close to my normal BMI so my cock is starting to look as it should. The other day she was playing with it by holding the base in one hand and shaking it around, then she laid it back against my stomach and said "look, it comes right up to your bellybutton" (and I'm a tall guy with a high navel). She has also made comments and kind of unusual noises when I stretch out in her fully. So I do get the idea that she is enjoying me a little more lately.

13. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

My chick reminds me almost constantly (but she is a bit of a nympho). She also tells her friends and our friends and the cab driver and the bartender (male or female) and her Doctor and the staff of the local chemist (pharmacy) and the newpaper lad (OK, not the newspaper lad). Pretty much anyone and everyone who'll listen.

She takes particular delight in subtly reminding my ex of what she is missing at times.

It's rare to pass each other without her hand straying down and stroking or cupping it thru my trousers. She even does this in public, amongst friends, who seem to find it amusing/quaint and a demonstration of her real affection and healthy sexual appetite.

14. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

What a lucky wife you have. :biggrin1::wink:

15. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

Au contraire.:wink:

Mais merci mon cheri.:smile:

16. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

after 30 yrs of marriage, my wife seldoms mentions it until we have sex and then she just takes my size for granted, sometimes nothing is said about it. sometimes she thanks me for being hung after a nice orgasm. she bragged to her gfs years ago, and then didn't say a word because one of her gf wanted a threesome and my wife won't go for that. after 30 yrs of marriage, sometimes a woman will say to my wife, he must really have something down there. is he big?? all my wife will say is "He is a big man" . And I am a tall big man.

17. reecho

reecho Member

one of my girly friends has mentioned, in passing about her ex being 'hung like a horse'.

The response was also that he had the nostrils and teeth of one as well, so I let it go...

18. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    The difference with my current girlfriend is that she brings it up in a lot of nonsexual situations. She seems to ascribe a lot of "positive" masculine characteristics to the big cock. Disagreements with others, confidence to try new ventures, public speaking, etc. She even seemed to think it would help me get a better price on a car (didn't work, the salesman was a much bigger dick than me).

I'll grant you we have only been together a year and she is coming off a 15 year relationship with a much smaller man, so maybe some of this is temporary. Its an interesting behavior in the mean time.

19. mrsoul

mrsoul New Member

Albums:
    ...I forgot about another woman I dated that called me "Moby" as in dick...and when we were in the bedroom ready to go, she would look at me and say "the horse is out of the barn".

20. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Very often when I am nude, nearly always as we have sex.

Draft saved Draft deleted