Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've always read that frequent ejaculations are both good for your prostate as well as stimulates your testes to produce both sperm as well as testosterone. As for 4 times a day... I don't have the time on my schedule. But I do try for at least once a day.

sophomore19

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Of course, there isn't a "should". It's as often or as rarely as you wish. As a retired sex therapist (among other things) I would say that 3 or 4 ejaculations per week would help protect your prostate. This is about the stimulation of the prostate to secrete precum and much of the ejaculatory fluid. Unused sperm is re-absorbed. Some guys, particularly younger guys, will have "wet dreams" if they do not ejaculate. Abstinence from ejaculation could result in "wet dreams" with a frequency of 14 to 26 days. Two or three ejaculations per month would prevent that.
Upper limits, other than personal preferences, would probably depend on how sore you make your penis by wanking, say, every 30 minutes or whatever high frequency.

Great thread. I used to cum 2-3x per day until the age of 35. If I didn’t then I’d feel like I’m going to burst. Now in my 40’s I find the urge to cum is not as great, 2-3x per week or less is very normal for me.

circpenis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely, cause it feels goodI! I especially like stroking it before work to put me in a good mood, or after work to take the edge off after a long day

I love stroking after work, especially after a long day when I’ve walked around a lot. The aching in my legs makes for a stronger orgasm.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This week my libido has been outrageous. Like fucking and cumming 10 times a day and still had a wet dream twice this week. WTF! I have several girlfriends and they are all looking rather worn out

Anyone else scared by their sex drive.