How often should one ejaculate a week?

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Can't ever see how no-fap is good for a man's health over the long haul. Now way.

No fap is not healthy, unless you have a sex partner and are having sex frequently. There have been studies that showed that men who had frequently ejaculations had lower incidences of prostate problems, including prostate cancer.

Reactions: JackM and DSF140

8city

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a dilemma about this.

Normally, i love to frot, having an orgasm without cumming daily. In this way, when i fuck my wife ( normally 2 times a week), i have huge pre cum leaking and cumshots (10-12 big and strong shots), and the orgasms are strong... but this situation make me lose the control in bed, and i cum much easily and faster, less than 10 mins of penetration

So this weeks, i'm trying to cum one or two times o day, son i can last much time ( two. three times) and give more orgams to my wife.

Reactions: nicnic and DSF140

Solis25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Still pretty much a daily thing for me, even now that I'm 40. Still go 3-4x/day sometimes if I'm free and have nothing urgent to do. Might skip a day if busy. It's often either a matter of dealing with my tenacious morning wood or helping myself to sleep and helping to better ensure I get enough hours of sleep (rather than tossing and turning until I fall asleep).

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm of the opinion that when you body tells you it needs you to jerk off, you do. There are times when I'll jack off every day and then I'll go for a few days without. Age definitely matters. For younger guys I think it's important to cum frequently. When your body senses a constant need for more sperm and seminal fluids it will make more.

D

deleted1025121

I agree with most here. Do what your body says. When I was younger I wanted to jerk off everyday. But as you get older or if other things happen in your life like sickness, stress, anxiety or something. You libido cranks down. So when you have the urge is the right time.

Reactions: DSF140

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have a dilemma about this.

Normally, i love to frot, having an orgasm without cumming daily. In this way, when i fuck my wife ( normally 2 times a week), i have huge pre cum leaking and cumshots (10-12 big and strong shots), and the orgasms are strong... but this situation make me lose the control in bed, and i cum much easily and faster, less than 10 mins of penetration

So this weeks, i'm trying to cum one or two times o day, son i can last much time ( two. three times) and give more orgams to my wife.

So how did that turn out?

I can see the wisdom of saving up and empying a big load into her if you're trying for a baby but otherwise she'd probably prefer that you can keep going until she has an orgasm. If that means cumming more regularly there is no harm in doing so.

Reactions: DSF140

Ejaculating too often can lower the male body's level of certain nutrients, and this is a topic that many people do not consider. As for prostate cancer, many factors, such as diet, exercise, and prostate massage could all be more important factors than ejaculation frequency. I encourage guys to check out the Heat Seeker Prostate Massage Cockring from Allknight:
HEAT SEEKER PROSTATE MASSAGE COCKRING - allknight.com

According to Allknight,
Every man should explore prostate massage, why?

Quick-and-Dirty Answer: It may add years to your life (properly performed prostate massage and milking may reduce a man's risk of prostate cancer and other types of prostate dysfunction), it will super-charge your cock, boost your sex-drive, and make you fuck better... and did we mention it feels amazing.