How often should one masturbate on a daily basis?

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
I'm a highly sexed straight guy and have safe sex 3/4 times per week; but I still need to masturbate atleast twice aday. How often do other guys and come to think about it females masturbate per day or week?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How often should one masturbate on a daily basis?

It might sound like a non-descript kinda answer, but I'd say: as often as you like, so long as it doesn't get in the way of the rest of your life. Of course, it's a great way of relaxing, like sex, and a healthy wank-life is vital to many people's well-being; just so long as it doesn't develop into an obsession that starts compensating for other things that are missing in your life. Personally, I vary wildly, sometimes going for 5 or 6 days without wanking, and then 'needing' to masturbate eight or nine times in a day. :smile:

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Spank away as often as you wish! Just not in public, you might get arrested. Plus, don't overdo it to the point you lose interest or can't get it up for the real thing.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm a pretty regular twice-a-day kind of guy... Once in the morning. Once before my nightly shower.

I was with a guy about a year ago who claimed to have had 21 orgasms in a single day... I was skeptical at first, but he got pretty damn close to his record on more than one occasion.

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Chuck64 said:
I'm a pretty regular twice-a-day kind of guy... Once in the morning. Once before my nightly shower.

I was with a guy about a year ago who claimed to have had 21 orgasms in a single day... I was skeptical at first, but he got pretty damn close to his record on more than one occasion.

A pal of mine clamied he did it 24 times in one evening. Dunno how he managed. He's my age, this happened when he was about 18.
He's a real sexual guy though, he says he wanks about 10-12 times a day, so I guess it can be done.

I'm more on the once a day kind of guy, more when I got more time, like weekends. No problem hitting 3 or 4 times a day then

Myrmidon

Just Browsing
Media
Um, i'm really sporadic, i'll do it once a day, twice a day for months, then all of the sudden do it 15-20 times in one day. My personal record was close to 30 in a 24 hour period, so don't think it's unheardof. :biggrin1:

PLANK

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yorksguyuk said:
I'm a highly sexed straight guy and have safe sex 3/4 times per week; but I still need to masturbate atleast twice aday. How often do other guys and come to think about it females masturbate per day or week?

How do you do it only 3/4 time? Does your sig oth mind?

Just kidding. I think it was already said that you don't want to do it so much that it just becomes a habit. I only do it 3-7 times a week. Used to do it much more and it kind of just became something to do. Since I cut back it feels better each time. I also tried giving it up and I only lasted about 2 weeks.

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, My record was 4 times in a day. But I had other things to do that day also. I never tried to set a record, so I don't know how many times a day I could cum. What feels good to you is what you should do. However, keep it at home and not out in the public. You go to Jail for that stuff around here.:eek:

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Myrmidon said:
Um, i'm really sporadic, i'll do it once a day, twice a day for months, then all of the sudden do it 15-20 times in one day. My personal record was close to 30 in a 24 hour period, so don't think it's unheardof. :biggrin1:

That's very much my pattern as well, going through phases of high and low activity and need. And I've not really been able to discern a pattern or reason for it. It isn't degree or amount of external stimulus, it isn't only degree of distraction or stress, and it isn't the phase of the moon. :wink:

The mystery of the penis.

As for a record, I have no idea.

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with alex8 that it doesn't matter how often you do it as long as you're happy and its not getting in the way of your life in general. I also go days on end sometimes without wanking, but then occasionally I might go at it 7 times in a day. Depends how I feel.