How often should one masturbate on a daily basis?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
carter2006 said:
I agree with alex8 that it doesn't matter how often you do it as long as you're happy and its not getting in the way of your life in general. I also go days on end sometimes without wanking, but then occasionally I might go at it 7 times in a day. Depends how I feel.

Tsk, we're practically cock-twins :rolleyes:

freshone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm in a relationship and so get to have sex regularly. That said, I still masturbate probably 4 times a week, and would do it more if time and circumstances permitted. Like right now for instance, I've been kinda randy all day, but the office is not exactly a great place to wank! Too bad.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
freshone said:
Like right now for instance, I've been kinda randy all day, but the office is not exactly a great place to wank! Too bad.

And now you see yet another of the advantages of working for yourself from home! :biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
freshone said:
and looking at your photos, alex8, certainly did not help my predicament any. yowza! :smile:

It's always a pleasure to assist a man in a sticky situation :wink: :tongue:

ThaitAss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I go thru phases too. I'm in my 40s now, and have been masturbating since I was about 10 or 11. LOL. In those teen years, used to do it morning and night.
In my 20s I would sometimes spend the whole weekend!

Married now for 20 years, and have gone thru phases of only doing it once a month, what with all the regular sex I'm getting as desired.

But in the last few months, I've been a lot hornier (!) and have done it at work (lucky me in a quiet office with a lock, which office is well out of the way) as well as at home. I've only gotten comfortable doing it in front of my husband in recent weeks, and it turns him on.

copernicus82

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Twice a day normally, but more if I have time..... Does anyone else need a few minutes to 'recharge', before they even want to start wanking again....? After about a couple of times in a within half an hour I hardly shoot anything too...

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
copernicus82 said:
Does anyone else need a few minutes to 'recharge', before they even want to start wanking again....?

Depends how horny I am.... If I'm really horny I'll just keep going after I've shot until I shoot again. Wanking usually doesn't make me that horny though, but quite often during sex I'll shoot and be able to just go for a second time...

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm good for once a day and twice or thrice
when the hormones are really peaking.

And even having multiple orgasms during sex
doesn't often impare my desire for solo release.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Havne't missed very many days since 12 or 13. Record was 8 or so.
Nights more than any other time, but during the day if the urge or need (knocking down a rager) arises. Mornings would come in last, wake up hard, but usually need to piss too much.