How often to they say "That's the biggest cock I've ever seen."

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by cadehung, Jul 20, 2011.

1. cadehung

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    More and more these days, men I'm making out with tell me that mine is the biggest dick they've ever seen and I'm getting more guys asking me to fuck them. Are you other big-dicked guys being told the same and do people often ask you to fuck them, possibly because they want to try it with such a big one?

Do you experience the same or something similar?

2. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    All the time.

3. jojolongdong

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Co-incidentally "Yes"
    I'm sure it's not because we're running into the same guys.

4. dylz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yup, every so often

5. need2bsexy2

need2bsexy2 Active Member

Albums:
    Over the years I started keeping a file of comments so I wouldn't forget them:

Look at you, you’re huge!!!

My God, you’re even bigger than your pictures.

You know, you’re bigger limp than most guys are hard.

That’s because you’re sooo big!

You have the most beautiful penis I have ever seen.

You’re so big!

Oh my!

Very nice, much bigger than my Hubby!

Alot of these comments were made by nurses or females in the Health Field and I would imagine that they have seen a few penis' in their careers.

6. twoton

Gold Member

Albums:
    After 15 years of marriage, my wife still says she's afraid of me.

7. Super122334

Super122334 New Member

Albums:
    I got knocked out of poker early Monday nite at a local bar so I left the private poker room to go hang alone at the bar, while my wife played on.
    Well at the bar were 2 cougars one average skinny blonde and one huge titted. Brunette whos eyes followed me in and up to the bar.... I had on a more snug firing pair of old jeans flip flops and a comfy tshirt. I'm a good looking man at 46...
    Well I order a drink and suddenly I get a big tit in my back and an oh excuse me... from the brunette I turned sideways smiled and replied no it was my fault.. she bit her lip and looked at my groin.. so I maneuvered around her to go sitvdown, all the while rubbing on her as much as possible...vhahaha, I know a slut when I see one... so she's just staring at me just staring for a solid 25 minutes, then says somet hing to her girlfriend who looked really nervous. She the brunette walks up to ne states directly down at insanely full pants and says "hey,how big?"
    Do I look up from surfing oncmy phone and ask the balls or cock?.. she kind of glazed over and I swear I heard a pussy fart or something gurgle.. she just nodded...I asked again...which one?
    She said show me?
    So I told her to follow w me. We went outside and I showed her, then crammed it all back in and went back to the bar to wait for my wife... so wife comes into bar from poker just as brunette walks back into bar. My wife brags about myendowment to anyone really.... so brunette starts telling the blonde about thebiggest fucking cock....... and beautiful huge balls... and my wife hersthis... she in a friendly way chime in, yeah, he's massive. And smiles thenruns her hand over and down myctitch and leg, making Melinda of start to. Chub up.... she then interrupys the brunette who was in mid question. With 7 inches soft 9-110 hard and when he pumps his cock my Cynthia leaks for a week, she settled out our tab and quietly left.
    I love poker nite..

8. Scott8361

Scott8361 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I know I have been saying it to a couple of guys I have seen this year...

One was a legit 7" x 6" girth. I measured him. At the time that was the thickest cock I have ever seen or felt.

A few weeks ago I met up with another guy. He had a foot fetish and his cock swelled in his shorts the momont he started playing with my feet. I felt the bulge...HUGE! I pulled it out and it grew to about 8" and it may be over 6" around. I hope to measure him next time! It had a nice big head, too!

He got the line "That is the biggest cock I have ever seen!" from me. I couldn't keep my hands or eyes off it. He eventally shot his load all over me. I just got hard as I wrote about it!

9. Big Del

Gold Member

I love hearing those words!

10. PurpleThrillHammer

PurpleThrillHammer New Member

Albums:
    While getting a handjob, I had a stripper tell me she had only seen one cock bigger than mine. She also told me all the girls call that guy "snake", so that made me feel good that a guy nicknamed "snake" is the only one bigger than me. :biggrin1:

11. fiascosauce

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    lol?

12. cadehung

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Last Sunday, three guys at a hot club here in Houston were chuckling as they were squeezing my cock in disbelief about about it's girth. One of the guys said, "That's the biggest dick I've ever seen on a non-black guy." I take that as a compliment.

Draft saved Draft deleted