How often would you like to have sex?

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yorksguyuk said:
All weekend???? What about going to the gym, shopping for new gear and going out on the town?

Kink Guy is right, Yorks...it's all in the planning.:wink:

p.s. Glad you liked the story...I may post Pt 2
today and will write be writing Pt 3 soon.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ideally...

between one to ten times per day, averaging probably about two to five times per day, with 2-4 different women I was seeing continuously and the rest new lovers on a constant rotation. Mix it up a bit of course.... maybe one day a morning quickie with constant lover A, followed by a threeway with constant lover B and someone new that evening. Next day maybe a couple romps in the afternoon with constant lover C followed by an hours-long sex session that night with someone (or perhaps two or three someones) new and six or seven orgasms. Next day perhaps a morning fuck rendevouz with a new lover and that night a long drawn out session of making love with constant lover D.

I know this will never happen but as long as we're using our imaginations...

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As often as possible...

Truth be told, I have turned down sex - that I really wanted - once or twice because of the sheer amount of school work I had to handle at the time. Three non-deterministic finite state machines and two network programs due the following day and I had just gotten back from several hours of DDR and needed a shower and blah blah blah.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When married 2 to 3 times a day (being in the military often away from home) and the morning glory leg over is always a good start to the day. Sometimes a quickie can be as intense as a long leisurely one. Ideal once a day, more often if have been on strenuous and gruelling exercises.

Karen M

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ideally, the question would be how many orgasms would I like to have, or how often would I like to have them... :tongue: Ummm, do I really have to pick a number, or a time?? :rolleyes:

:smile: Karen

D

deleted3272

atleast 3-4 times a day. Pretty much as many times as a woman would let me.

goodgirl80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, at least twice a day, because it takes me awhile to orgasm and I generally don't on the first try...:frown2: ... But I REALLY like the second one:biggrin1: . So I would definitely be game for a morning quickie, but I tend to like it really fast and hard in the evening. The unfortunate thing about all this is that I've never found a guy that can really keep me satisfied sexually... I don't know why that is, especially with all the talk of guys wanting to do it so often. I'm not fat and definitely not unattractive... what gives? To boot...I haven't had sex since November! Where are all these horny men, why aren't they beating on my door? Just don't get it.

goodgirl80

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In a perfect world ..I would have sex every other day during the week day. It would not matter to me what kind of sex it was...as long as there was some touching of the naughty kind. Then on Sat. & Sun there would be sex twice a day. One of those being rough and getting out the toy chest.
:rolleyes:

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
goodgirl80 said:
Well, at least twice a day, because it takes me awhile to orgasm and I generally don't on the first try...:frown2: ... But I REALLY like the second one:biggrin1: . So I would definitely be game for a morning quickie, but I tend to like it really fast and hard in the evening. The unfortunate thing about all this is that I've never found a guy that can really keep me satisfied sexually... I don't know why that is, especially with all the talk of guys wanting to do it so often. I'm not fat and definitely not unattractive... what gives? To boot...I haven't had sex since November! Where are all these horny men, why aren't they beating on my door? Just don't get it.

goodgirl80

Hi

There are loads of horny guys out there. Perhaps you have been looking too hard for a type of guy that dosn't exist? Lower your levels a bit or ask your friends to judge you from a male perspective.. Get their feedback. In the mean time, expand your range of adult toys to help put a smile on your face. He he!!!!!

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
goodgirl80 said:
I'm not fat and definitely not unattractive... what gives? To boot...I haven't had sex since November! Where are all these horny men, why aren't they beating on my door? Just don't get it.

goodgirl80

Living in Utah would be my first clue...

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
RideRocket said:
Living in Utah would be my first clue...

Mmmm. Yes I've got to agree. Possibly Utah may be the problem. However, I've never been there so I should be nice about the place!!! Is it not a very religious county???? Anyway she needs to have some fun and execitement so go out a buy some toys!!!!!