How often would you like to have sex?

B_popsicleman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not a lot of women are into men the way I need it so I do without a lot. I cannot help my constitution right now I think I could go 6 times in a day for a few weeks till I got to a pace. Only because I don't really sleep around and have an unsusal sexual orientation. I need to be with women who have an oral fixation. My last lover loved fellatio so much she would sleep with me in her mouth like a thumb. I just feel more appreciated around women who are oral obsessive and love sucking cock. You could say, because they treated me so well, that is how I arrived here. I have gone for two hours straight with an oral artisan and 3 times in five hours. Once I went with one, 6 times between 9 pm and 6 am. So I have no idea what a delicious mouth can make me do.

KaiDog

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
goodgirl80 said:
I'm not fat and definitely not unattractive... what gives? To boot...I haven't had sex since November!
hehe, light weight! I haven't had sex since spring break... 1999! And I'm not fat or unattractive either! Being that it's been so long, once I do finaly get a girlfriend I'll be making up for lost time so it will be quite frequently.

I think once or twice per week is better. but variant ,Better timing is when u feel lust inside u ,then u should have sex I think.

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd like to have sex 100 times more ofthen than I normally do. But due to some cruel fate of mathmatics, that still would equal 0. Ideally though, if in a great relationship, several times per week would be quite nice. Maybe even once in the morning and once at night. :redface:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are we talking good sex?

If so then at least twice a day. A good rousing quickie in the AM to start the day with a bang, and a long thorough exploration of one another before bed. Always the best sleep inducer. Maybe even a midnight wake up call.
Weekends were created for staying in bed, so plenty!

Bad sex, once a lifetime will suffice, just to know the difference.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Let's see... the last time I had sex was around the end of 2004, so I haven't done the deed in about 19 months? So to answer your question: more often than that.