How often?

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So thanks to las000005's thread in the "Womans" section I am wondering.
How often do you believe it when someone says you are pretty, hot, beautiful, foxy, sexy handsome, good looking and so on? I for one never buy it. Very low self esteem. I always think "Why do you keep telling me that? I know I am not _______ all you are doing is making fun of me" Then go home and look at myself in the mirror and think, "Wow, is that really what I look like?" I try to stay clear of the mirrors as much as I can because I hate looking at myself. I so did not mean for this to turn into a pitty thread for myself. Just a question.

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just looked in your gallery and u look perfectly normal to me hon!!!

can't see your face of course, but I bet u just worry too much about the way you look!!

Compliments are nice!! So take them the way they are intended!! x

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
as it turns out i have been given many compliments in my life for my appearance and owing to many mitigating factors, i am not able to believe them - ever. it has been with great difficulty to be able to be gracious in hearing them and not insult someone that pays me a compliment. it is nice to be complimented but since i don't know/see/believe those complimentary things about myself i don't know what to say.