How old are your underwear ?

starstruck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Underwear NEVER seem to wear out. I have had some pairs for several years. I wish they would wear out so I would be forced to buy new.

How old r ur underwears?

S

SirConcis

I recently found 2 pair old old jockey bikinis from before my first circumcision. They still fit me, although sugly. Was strange to put them on and to think the last time I had worn those, I was still with long foreksin. They would be at least 25 years old. Had stopped wearing them when I found a better style.

Right now, I have my "fleet" of calvin sport briefs that are no longer made. They are still in good condition. Calvin has no replacement, so by the time these wear out, I'll have to hunt for new brand (unless Calvin re-introduces that style (string bikini).

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't wear any anymore but I have some boxers that are probably 15 years old or older. All still in good condition. I keep them because I have room to store them and in case I ever decide to wear underwear again . . .

flawdatiger

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have some undies that start to shred a bit and then I threw them away.

I still have some boxers from high school that are comfy and fit me fine.

StatusQuo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Mine are about one and a half years old. I am getting really close to having to throw them out. I am trying to add weight and squatting is making my legs to big for my boxers! :biggrin1:

Not sure what I'm gonna do now, I love my boxers.