How old are your underwear?

visualalert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ha! Interesting question. I had a bunch of old briefs in tatters/shreds but have recently been making a lot of road trips and keep forgetting to pack underwear. So when I get to my destination I unpack in the hotel, say DAMN FORGOT MY F*CKING UNDERWEAR AGAIN, and go to the nearest Target and buy a pack of new ones - the cheapest multipack of briefs they have (no class here). I now have enough new underwear to last the rest of my life even if I remember to pack properly from now on.

OTOH, I've enjoyed checking out all the buff models on the packages.

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like to travel, so I've got enough underwear to last two weeks.

For the most part, it's all low rise briefs - either 2xs or BUM. A lot of it is pretty tattered. On more than one pair (OK, several) the waist band is seperating from the cloth and there are holes along the seam that hold the pouch to the back (under the legs).

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Less than one year old. I tend to toss them if the leg elastic starts to give. I hate being at work and having my scrotum's skin pop out the sides. It gets pinched. :mad:

I tend to have a lot of underwear at any given time. When I was growing up, the money was spent on my brother and sister. I remember being 17 and still having only the three pairs of briefs I got at age 14. That was all the underwear I had. You talk about pinch. When I got my own money, I started buying lots of underwear. I bet I have at least 20 pairs still in the package.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im not wearing UW right now, about to jump in the shower but, the one's I have aren't in tatters well, maybe one particular pair, :tongue:

DAMN YOU MONSTER ! UGH ! Now have mental image of you slowly walking away to the shower with a towel over one shoulder and giving me an ample view of that ample ass !! :mad: :biggrin1:

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, and in reply to the thread most of my undies are in good nick. Its only those dodgy ones you buy in 10 buck 7 pair packs that tend to fall apart way faster than the CK or Ginch Gonch pairs. You get what you pay for I guess LOL

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some guys wait till their underwear is falling apart before they toss them.
I have a total fetish for boxers and have well over 50 pair. Because there are so many, they never seem to get old and fall apart. As soon as they start looking ratty, they're history.

How old are yours your wearing right now??:tongue:
About 2 years old - FTL red and navy plaid boxers.

jayflamewalker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
maybe 2-3 months old...
I like new underwear...I buy some every month...but I never toss the old ones until they can't possibly be worn without exposing too much...

I could probably go for 3 months without needing to do laundry...
Im with you, cant stand old underwear always buy new ones, my undies cant be no more than a year old

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Some guys wait till their underwear is falling apart before they toss them.How old are yours your wearing right now??:tongue:
Im not wearing any right now:biggrin1:.

The pair I had on earlier when I headed to church are 4 yrs old but I just opened the package in June (I buy in bulk).

cwboy22

Sexy Member
Media
The ones now maybe a year. But I have some old FTL briefs with the blue and yellow stripe and fruit of the loom printed. I also have one pair of A&F briefs. All in good condition. No holes or stains.

big_teen

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Some of my underwear have been with me since I was 13 years old lol. I don't wear those too often because every time my mum sees them in the wash, she wants to throw them out.

lalapants

Sexy Member
Media
Some of my underwear have been with me since I was 13 years old lol. I don't wear those too often because every time my mum sees them in the wash, she wants to throw them out.
ahaha, ur mom does ur laundry lol. but even if i lived with my parents i wuld not want them to see my undies becaus i usually cum into them after their dirty

cumderwear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ones on right now 2xist jock, 2 days old ha.

Ones I'm fixin to switch to are diesels and 2 yrs old.

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
5 years old -- got em when i was brand new in college. they're my lucky boxers with a flag of austalia on them. that is all.

gain+suavitel+woolite = excellent condition.